[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

What are your thoughts on going with Kaom's heart? Keeping Flame, Chaos and Stone golems in +2 helmet and dropping other two.

Thanks.
"
awawawawa wrote:

Other than +minion gem on helm and gem quality, what is the most important upgrade I should be looking for?

And what is your thought on dropping herald of ash for flesh and stone and using atziris step boots?

Thank youu !!!

In your set up you wouldn't be able to run herald of Ash with anger and malevolence, I'll just do both anger and malevolence over having herald of ashes

I would try to minimize the number of unique in the build as we have to cap resists

I'll suggest getting an incursion life body armor, they usually have like 100+ life and 8to10% increased life

I'll also go for more gear with more than just the crafted life on them, if you can afford, I'll suggest trying to get a circle of anguish and squeezing in herald of Ash too

Changing quiver(double dot multi) and boots(pierce) would be next for you

"
Synteximus wrote:
What are your thoughts on going with Kaom's heart? Keeping Flame, Chaos and Stone golems in +2 helmet and dropping other two.

Thanks.

We do not drop a single golem at all, except carrion. Losing 100%attack speed and 130+% accuracy is a huge disaster. Kaom doesn't fit in this build and never will, until the gem changes in 2.0 comes in where we get more flexible gem links
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Can i ask u whats ur dps btw?

Pretty happy with this quiver. Paid 10c, slammed hp and crafted phys. lol
Last edited by smarreglarre on Jan 3, 2020, 11:43:10 AM
"
arome1 wrote:
Can i ask u whats ur dps btw?

I am currently on 1.3m base ignite for burning arrow. Pretty much done with the build and 36 challenges. Finished refining where ever i could, gonna clean up my PoB and update the guide fully then start build hopping this weekend

Pretty comfortable with all content on this base, cortex actually felt decently easy because i could focus on the mechanics(i did it with 1 dmg mod and speed mod)

"
smarreglarre wrote:

Pretty happy with this quiver. Paid 10c, slammed hp and crafted phys. lol

This is pretty much everything we want in the build, especially if you can get higher rolls, but this should carry you very far in
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Jan 3, 2020, 12:29:47 PM
Hello!

I've been using this build and so far so good.

Just think that the single target damage isn't that good.

Also, anyway to improve the survivability? 5k HP atm, but still get a few one shots.

Any help on what i should be looking for now?

Appreciate that!
Last edited by D0NTKILLMYVIBE on Jan 3, 2020, 8:55:48 PM
"
Hello!

I've been using this build and so far so good.

Just think that the single target damage isn't that good.

Also, anyway to improve the survivability? 5k HP atm, but still get a few one shots.

Any help on what i should be looking for now?

Appreciate that!

Ill look at using hillock 3 stars transportation on your bow for 28%
Also, get it 6 linked for sure

Lab enchant with burning arrow debuff effect/phys as extra fire
Burning arrow debuff effect is stronger for single target

You have so much pierce(2 from passive, 1 from quiver 2 from boots)
Drop piercing shot anointment and maybe go for golems survivability or lava lash for damage if you think you need more

Ill get a new circle of anguish so i can throw in some turbulent catalyst for more damage

Use an enduring eternal mana flask instead and beastcraft anti curse/bleed

Glass blower 20% your cinderswallow

Ill switch to a phys as extra fire watcher eye for your case, needs more flat fire damage

Gcp recipe on herald of ash for 20% increase fire damage
Gcp recipe on your support gems, you can re-level up the gems, some dps loss for a short while isnt that big of a deal
Get a 21/23 vaal burning arrow
My Builds/Stream

Hi thanks for the reply

I bought lv3 enlighten and the HoA ring and manage to squeeze in Herald of ash but I only have 70 mana left and burning arrow costs 50 so I have problem with sustaining mana. what did I do wrong?

should I get the - mana cost ring?

Thankss
As far as i did the build it was pretty enjoyable but u need to put alot of cash in it to work well, did awakener lvl 8 deathless not avoiding the storm mechanics, can map any maps with not big of a deal, only mods to look for is 90% chance for mobs to avoid ailments and ele reflect. Never switched gems as i didnt see the need for that single target is crazy as it is. Survivability until i got steelskin died pretty much everywhere in higher tiers. Currently trying to build my own chieftain on ignite, as far as i did the pob it should ramp up to 4.5mill dps with 6k life - with pretty much affordable stuff and no golems. Not shure if it gonna work though but its an experiment, looks pretty good so far.
Last edited by arome1 on Jan 4, 2020, 3:12:50 AM
"
Astarift wrote:
"
nal_Raa wrote:
i cant see skill tree ;/ i dont know how pastebin works ;/ can anyone help me what?

thanks!

You can find path of building here https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Just import the build using the pastebin link i have provided and u will be able to see the tree and the items/skills used in the build

i realized that is noob questions ;/ but its not working

i open import/export build tab and put link in: PC:https://pastebin.com/ACkU1jSk
then press start and:

Account name is incorect :(

not working at all :(

thanks for your help!
IGN: nal_neith or nal_athena

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info