[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

Hello guys maybe we can insert some def gems here.
Sometimes I get oneshot from random ability and it's already annoying.
Or maybe we can somehow increase hp pull, I have 5400 now.
"
awawawawa wrote:
Hi thanks for the reply

I bought lv3 enlighten and the HoA ring and manage to squeeze in Herald of ash but I only have 70 mana left and burning arrow costs 50 so I have problem with sustaining mana. what did I do wrong?

should I get the - mana cost ring?

Thankss

You need to have an enduring mana flask to have mana for burning arrow consistently. Its time to change your super outdated mana flask

"
nal_Raa wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
nal_Raa wrote:
i cant see skill tree ;/ i dont know how pastebin works ;/ can anyone help me what?

thanks!

You can find path of building here https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Just import the build using the pastebin link i have provided and u will be able to see the tree and the items/skills used in the build

i realized that is noob questions ;/ but its not working

i open import/export build tab and put link in: PC:https://pastebin.com/ACkU1jSk
then press start and:

Account name is incorect :(

not working at all :(

thanks for your help!

import/export build, at the bottom theres a "import from pastebin" button, copy the pastebin link in there
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
Hello!

I've been using this build and so far so good.

Just think that the single target damage isn't that good.

Also, anyway to improve the survivability? 5k HP atm, but still get a few one shots.

Any help on what i should be looking for now?

Appreciate that!

Ill look at using hillock 3 stars transportation on your bow for 28%
Also, get it 6 linked for sure

Lab enchant with burning arrow debuff effect/phys as extra fire
Burning arrow debuff effect is stronger for single target

You have so much pierce(2 from passive, 1 from quiver 2 from boots)
Drop piercing shot anointment and maybe go for golems survivability or lava lash for damage if you think you need more

Ill get a new circle of anguish so i can throw in some turbulent catalyst for more damage

Use an enduring eternal mana flask instead and beastcraft anti curse/bleed

Glass blower 20% your cinderswallow

Ill switch to a phys as extra fire watcher eye for your case, needs more flat fire damage

Gcp recipe on herald of ash for 20% increase fire damage
Gcp recipe on your support gems, you can re-level up the gems, some dps loss for a short while isnt that big of a deal
Get a 21/23 vaal burning arrow

Alright! I'm doing this right now. By golems survivability you mean the Golem Commander node for annoint?

Later today i will get the 6link bow as well.

After that looking for the rest. Will post it in the future again.

Thank you very much for answering it really fast :)
Last edited by D0NTKILLMYVIBE on Jan 4, 2020, 4:52:48 PM
I anointed indomitable army for golems(25% phys reduction) keeps them alive well on some ridiculous phys dmg metamorphs and Sirius debuff storm
My Builds/Stream

"
defmaxou wrote:

Hello guys maybe we can insert some def gems here.
Sometimes I get oneshot from random ability and it's already annoying.
Or maybe we can somehow increase hp pull, I have 5400 now.

The standard for 'safe' ehp has changed drastically this league, I'll suggest swapping out your life flask for maybe quartz or basalt for survivability, golems regen and xoph nurture LGoH is good enough to keep us alive on sustain(no regen map might be slightly dangerous)

I m currently running on 5.7k life, still feels decently safe unless big big hits come in
My Builds/Stream

Any suggestions on what to upgrade next? Still need to level some of the gems.

I'm not sure if it's worth to use this helmet I just crafted without the right enchant. Do the 21% burning damage apply to my burning arrow? Or is it just for the sockets in the helm?
Last edited by smarreglarre on Jan 5, 2020, 1:10:19 PM
I have a question about Spiritual Aid and Primordial Chain.

The node gives us increases and decreases in damage from our golems to us. Primordial Chain has 40% less golem dmg, does that mean with also do 40% less damage overall? If so i need a new amulet with both min roll, cause i only looked at the golem life at buying.
In the FAQ your mention:

"

Q: My damage looks low on PoB compared to yours
A: Chances are, you dont have the golem's buffs included in your pob as pob does not calculate it from the elementalist ascendancy(lines/passives listed in red in pob arent calculated)

How is it that I can include them? I don't see anything specific in your PoB under the calculation or config section.
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Jan 5, 2020, 8:01:09 PM
"
smarreglarre wrote:

Any suggestions on what to upgrade next? Still need to level some of the gems.

I'm not sure if it's worth to use this helmet I just crafted without the right enchant. Do the 21% burning damage apply to my burning arrow? Or is it just for the sockets in the helm?

That is a pretty great helm to keep minions alive, but do take note that more links = more mana cost for golems. Increases burning damage do increase our ignite damage, but this is a pretty minor damage increment. If my concern is minions survivability, ill go for the helm, else for damage ill still go with a lab enchanted one

For enchant, ill suggest the burning arrow debuff one, its actually stronger for single target dps, which usually is our problem.

Ill focus on getting a higher life rolled helm, boots, crafted life always feels low, also a better life rolled belt.

You have 1 empty blue socket, maybe you can throw in frost bomb to combat against life regen metamorph

"
deimudda69 wrote:
I have a question about Spiritual Aid and Primordial Chain.

The node gives us increases and decreases in damage from our golems to us. Primordial Chain has 40% less golem dmg, does that mean with also do 40% less damage overall? If so i need a new amulet with both min roll, cause i only looked at the golem life at buying.

Spiritual aid says "increases and reduction to minions damage also affects you" Primordial chain is worded differently, it uses "less" and golem damage, so it will not affect you, only the golems. Just go for the better life roll amulet

"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
In the FAQ your mention:

"

Q: My damage looks low on PoB compared to yours
A: Chances are, you dont have the golem's buffs included in your pob as pob does not calculate it from the elementalist ascendancy(lines/passives listed in red in pob arent calculated)

How is it that I can include them? I don't see anything specific in your PoB under the calculation or config section.

In my PoB theres an "anima stones and golem buff" you just gotta copy it into your PoB
My Builds/Stream

Ah thank you. Grabbing the soul drinker really boosted my dps. As well as adding herald of ash. Do find higher tier research labs can be tricky though. A lot of enemies in tight space that you want to move through quickly.

Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Jan 7, 2020, 6:41:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info