[3.10]Burning Arrow ignite "Elementalist" | End game content | POB | Videos | 2-3M fullpower ignite

"
ribow wrote:
"
zheka213 wrote:
This build is nice. i just killed sirus 8 on my 5th attempt. Surprisingly it was deathless, but i logged twice for storms.

Btw i saw you can either hysteria craft phys as extra fire on quilver or combine it with a warlord influnce but that seems to be hard to roll...

Hey i see you took another way in the skill tree, how much life do you have?

This is a very nice build, i am having alot of fun.
With 5k life everything went smooth and i didnt die alot but i got a nice watchers eye for 2ex with anger and malevolence mods so i took the reduced mana reserved nodes in price of herbalism. now with 4,6k life it feels way more squishy and i cant level up right now.

Should i try to go for Primordial Eminence and only go with 2 Primordial Harmony?

Before i invested into gear i was running with 4k HP after i updated my gear , with the chest piece focusing hard on life im just about 5k hp now. i thought it might be low but the metigations and life reg helps in that area as well.

My tree seems to have more dmg but abit less life than Version 3 of this guide. And it kinda starving for points that i had to at least get 93.
Last edited by zheka213 on Dec 28, 2019, 7:48:01 AM
I am really struggling in the the higher tier yellow maps right now. I cant get a 6L on the bow and i feel like it is really hindering me. I am struggling to get good gear in the other slots. I do not have the double curse yet because i cant find a good pair of boots to put them on. I really enjoy this build but i feel like you need to invest a fair bit of currency for it really to be enjoyable. A good circle of anguish is pretty expensive as is a good watcher's eye. I dont really have all my golems set up like you do but would it make that big of difference? I know that I need to at least get the curse set up going. Other than that what can i do to make this easier. I really want to play this build but I am really struggling right now. I am currently using versoin 4 of the build. You can view my character on my profile.

Here is my current gear:

What improvements besides what i stated earlier can i do for very little currency? Or what are some good lower tier maps that i can run to get currency? Lastly, should i switch to version 1 or use the eminence jewels?
I also have 3 of the primordial harmony stones and the anima stone.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by ThoronElee on Dec 28, 2019, 4:57:31 PM
"
ThoronElee wrote:
I am really struggling in the the higher tier yellow maps right now. I cant get a 6L on the bow and i feel like it is really hindering me. I am struggling to get good gear in the other slots. I do not have the double curse yet because i cant find a good pair of boots to put them on. I really enjoy this build but i feel like you need to invest a fair bit of currency for it really to be enjoyable. A good circle of anguish is pretty expensive as is a good watcher's eye. I dont really have all my golems set up like you do but would it make that big of difference? I know that I need to at least get the curse set up going. Other than that what can i do to make this easier. I really want to play this build but I am really struggling right now. I am currently using versoin 4 of the build. You can view my character on my profile.

Here is my current gear:

What improvements besides what i stated earlier can i do for very little currency? Or what are some good lower tier maps that i can run to get currency? Lastly, should i switch to version 1 or use the eminence jewels?

Thanks in advance.

The main power of the build comes in once you have all 9 golems ready, which seems to be right in your case, however u run/gem them, only affects their survivability.

I am able to run t16s with a 5 link with my gems at lvl 18, but thats with slightly better gear, but from what i see there are a few things you have to change

Your bow has a terrible phys% roll, it matters alot because we scale hard on flat/base phys damage(265%-330%). You can either buy a better bow, or use a divine orb(11c now) and theres a high chance you will get a better roll, statistically
Your belt also has low roll for their stats, its not expensive buying a dyadian dawn with higher life
You need to be running cinderswallow flask for map clear, with 3% life on kill ideally, the instant life gain on kill makes a huge difference in survivability in maps.

You do not have any cold damage in your set up, means you arent chilling at all(with beacon of ruin)

I would run anger and malevolence over malevolence and herald of ashes in your case, because anger is the main damage boost in the build. You should have enough mana to run both of the 50% auras since we take the aura reservation nodes. We only run herald of ashes when you can socket in an enlighten 3+ get circle of anguish

Having an extra curse helps more on single target dps, i would advice getting that

Watcher's eye or circle of anguish arent really the cornerstone of the build, they probably just gives like an extra 10% more damage or so each, which is the edge you are probably looking at when clearing t16s

Your tree doesnt look like my version 4 tree, i would suggest in your case sticking to version 1 until you can afford better gear before going to version 4, its built to have slightly less dps but more golems survivability, which is mainly made to farm t16s and end game bosses. Version 1 is more friendly at the start because you do not need as much key items as you do in 4
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
ThoronElee wrote:

Here is my current gear:

Thanks in advance.

The main power of the build comes in once you have all 9 golems ready, which seems to be right in your case, however u run/gem them, only affects their survivability.

I am able to run t16s with a 5 link with my gems at lvl 18, but thats with slightly better gear, but from what i see there are a few things you have to change

Your bow has a terrible phys% roll, it matters alot because we scale hard on flat/base phys damage(265%-330%). You can either buy a better bow, or use a divine orb(11c now) and theres a high chance you will get a better roll, statistically
Your belt also has low roll for their stats, its not expensive buying a dyadian dawn with higher life
You need to be running cinderswallow flask for map clear, with 3% life on kill ideally, the instant life gain on kill makes a huge difference in survivability in maps.

You do not have any cold damage in your set up, means you arent chilling at all(with beacon of ruin)

I would run anger and malevolence over malevolence and herald of ashes in your case, because anger is the main damage boost in the build. You should have enough mana to run both of the 50% auras since we take the aura reservation nodes. We only run herald of ashes when you can socket in an enlighten 3+ get circle of anguish

Having an extra curse helps more on single target dps, i would advice getting that

Watcher's eye or circle of anguish arent really the cornerstone of the build, they probably just gives like an extra 10% more damage or so each, which is the edge you are probably looking at when clearing t16s

Your tree doesnt look like my version 4 tree, i would suggest in your case sticking to version 1 until you can afford better gear before going to version 4, its built to have slightly less dps but more golems survivability, which is mainly made to farm t16s and end game bosses. Version 1 is more friendly at the start because you do not need as much key items as you do in 4

Ok thanks for the help. i was able to get a better belt and the circle of anguish. I also switched over to anger as well. it is going alot smoother now. i am farming now to get more c for the divines. Thanks again for the response. I also switched over to version 1 as well.

Made some tweaks here and there, build works really well now, can run t16 awaken 5 easy, steel skin lvl21 helps alot, 6k hp + 2.4k steelskin, forgot about riping myself for long time now, i sacrifised a bit of dps but i can kill pretty anything if i would like to, golems almost never die in any circumstances. Doing all content. Needed some hard investment for build to shine though.

One last question: i would really like to swap my bow for a better one, any suggestions what should i look for? I understand that ignite prolif is a must here, but maybe there is still options for an upgrade got a stockpile of cash here.
Last edited by arome1 on Dec 30, 2019, 2:39:02 AM
"
arome1 wrote:

Made some tweaks here and there, build works really well now, can run t16 awaken 5 easy, steel skin lvl21 helps alot, 6k hp + 2.4k steelskin, forgot about riping myself for long time now, i sacrifised a bit of dps but i can kill pretty anything if i would like to, golems almost never die in any circumstances. Doing all content. Needed some hard investment for build to shine though.

One last question: i would really like to swap my bow for a better one, any suggestions what should i look for? I understand that ignite prolif is a must here, but maybe there is still options for an upgrade got a stockpile of cash here.

There wont be any bow in league that can match the dps xoph's nurture gives, unless you can double corrupt your xoph's nurture for added phys/fire damage after 28%ing it with hillock

that being said, a max possible phys roll bow ever will only give you <1% more dps over a max rolled xoph's nurture. Nothing beats Xoph's nurture because its effectively a 35% more damage with ignite with the 7 link. Btw, your curse on hit set up wont work, because its not link to any spell/attacks

Might be a good idea to get a xoph's nurture with a 2r2g1b1w socket, because deadly ailments beats unbound ailments for dps by quite a lot
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
arome1 wrote:

There wont be any bow in league that can match the dps xoph's nurture gives, unless you can double corrupt your xoph's nurture for added phys/fire damage after 28%ing it with hillock

that being said, a max possible phys roll bow ever will only give you <1% more dps over a max rolled xoph's nurture. Nothing beats Xoph's nurture because its effectively a 35% more damage with ignite with the 7 link. Btw, your curse on hit set up wont work, because its not link to any spell/attacks

Might be a good idea to get a xoph's nurture with a 2r2g1b1w socket, because deadly ailments beats unbound ailments for dps by quite a lot

Thanks! Damn ur right my curse setup isnt working need to figure that out lol somehow, hmm any ideas? as for bow i think im stuck with it :D. Also ill do some pob comparisons, good answer ^^
Last edited by arome1 on Dec 30, 2019, 5:05:03 AM
"
arome1 wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
arome1 wrote:

Thanks! Damn ur right my curse setup isnt working need to figure that out lol somehow, hmm any ideas? as for bow i think im stuck with it :D. Also ill do some pob comparisons, good answer ^^

If you can squeeze enough accuracy, you can drop precision, that frees up one gem slot, else ill be looking at self casting steelskin. I havent been using a cwdt set up with steel skin, chaos degen is the popular thing this league, also u wouldnt get hit twice in a row by sirius, if it happens you are probably dead
My Builds/Stream

ty man alot for all ur time! i made a remake on curse setup, well now bosses melt like nothing, also switched for a temporary helm
AAAND i got sirius at awakening lvl 5, died 4 times though :D but with new active curse setup i guess it would be much much easier
Hello!
TY for this guide!!!
At the moment playing ur build with these gear:
and Watcher's Eye "- mana cost clarity"

If POB don't lie me, i can reach around 1 million ignite.
But it is far from ur result ((
And when i'm looking on ur POB (varriant 4), i can't understand - where did u get inspiration charges?

Last edited by Furrkot32 on Dec 30, 2019, 9:00:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info