3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
tungprime wrote:
is this build dead yet?

it's dead. at least for now
Why is it dead?
"
"
tungprime wrote:
is this build dead yet?

What's the main issue? did 3.11 break something, or do you just not have time to update it for now? I'm working on leveling a character for it after really enjoying your incinerate build, and I just really love playing off-meta builds tbh.
Tempus Fugit
"
Shiken wrote:
"
"
tungprime wrote:
is this build dead yet?

What's the main issue? did 3.11 break something, or do you just not have time to update it for now? I'm working on leveling a character for it after really enjoying your incinerate build, and I just really love playing off-meta builds tbh.

it dropped in power substantially in 3.11 and i have no time to make a rework.
"
Noisette wrote:
Why is it dead?

i already play this Build previous league and now. i cant play. the warcry cant heal 25% HP and MP like previous patch (with Vaal Pact) :( so weak to play.
The Cluster update also a big problem :v dont have cooldown for warcry is hard to buff Rage ( and also regen HP) ..... without rage i think i just a baby in Atlas
Last edited by tungprime on Jul 21, 2020, 5:06:36 AM
"
tungprime wrote:
"
Noisette wrote:
Why is it dead?

i already play this Build previous league and now. i cant play. the warcry cant heal 25% HP and MP like previous patch (with Vaal Pact) :( so weak to play.
The Cluster update also a big problem :v dont have cooldown for warcry is hard to buff Rage ( and also regen HP) ..... without rage i think i just a baby in Atlas

It's still viable to do, i just sadly didn't had much time and i didn't played Harvest.

Instead of War Bringer i would go for the Aspect of Carnage. Little more damage taken but build can handle it no prob. Also old instant life recovery is gone.

Decent harvest crafted staff and other mods.
PoB would look like this
https://pastebin.com/q3sQ1jKM
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 21, 2020, 3:20:11 PM
What about now? berserker and glacial hammer buffs
"
Loethor wrote:
What about now? berserker and glacial hammer buffs

I'll have to do PoB work. It should be good. Ill update it in the first week of the league.
Cool, I did this back in 3.10 and it was my favorite build so far. Going to try it again this league, maybe no warcry's now? What do you think of flawless savagery, pain reaver, crave the slaughter and rite of ruin?
Glacial Hammer
Now deals base weapon damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 165% at gem level 1 (from 155%), up to 215% at gem level 20 (from 200%).

i think that good enough to bring this build back to the game xD
waiting for your PoB <3
Last edited by tungprime on Jan 13, 2021, 11:45:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info