3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

got this on my first try with the fossils, I had to pay 20c for the base but still nice right? could I craft something good on it? I put mana just because I have no craft recipes unlocked
Last edited by ianpgerman on Dec 20, 2019, 6:03:02 PM
"
ianpgerman wrote:
got this on my first try with the fossils, I had to pay 20c for the base but still nice right? could I craft something good on it? I put mana just because I have no craft recipes unlocked

That's pretty much perfect craft :)

When you get better recipe, recraft that mana...
I am pretty much liking this build. The War Bringer made it easier to finish the story line. Thank you for the guide.
Can we craft a staff that is better than your recommended unique item?
I realy enjoy playing this build right now!

Torstein,just by curiosity and because I suck at this game, what do you think of Southbound glove for this build ?

Thx
"
Farlybeast wrote:
I realy enjoy playing this build right now!

Torstein,just by curiosity and because I suck at this game, what do you think of Southbound glove for this build ?

Thx

Don't use Sounthbound because of this "Your Hits can only Kill Frozen Enemies". Although you freeze almost everything few rares and bosses have mods "cannot be frozen" and "cannot be fully slowed", therefore you can't kill them with those gloves on.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 21, 2019, 2:58:47 AM
"
Rinoa_Raine wrote:
I am pretty much liking this build. The War Bringer made it easier to finish the story line. Thank you for the guide.
Can we craft a staff that is better than your recommended unique item?

I suppose it could be crafted. I haven't looked into it yet since i'm still on 5L Era.
We will see. If you come up with some idea let us know.
do you think it is worth farming tul breachstone and hope to drop the amulet?? its 20c each atm, seems expensive
"
ianpgerman wrote:
do you think it is worth farming tul breachstone and hope to drop the amulet?? its 20c each atm, seems expensive

Considering Pandemonius is 6ex atm should be worth trying.
For 1ex you get 5 runs...
Absolutely loving this build as the moment, super fun to play :) thanks for it
"
n3urosx wrote:
Absolutely loving this build as the moment, super fun to play :) thanks for it

I'm glad to hear that!
I'm also prob the worst player with this build atm. Still on 5L without Kaom's and with 5c in the stash... xD

tip: divine orbs are cheap atm, so divine your staff a little for better rolls.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 21, 2019, 3:56:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info