3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
MuTKo88 wrote:
Well I dont want to argue with you , just want to hear some nice idea from you because you are the build owner mate :)

Not gonna argue, as a matter a fact im gonna stop responding to people completely because i just don't give a shit to waste my time teaching you this game.

Like i said you are playing T16 guardian bosses on a lvl 80 unoptimized char with 5L and unleveled gems. Fight mechanic of a boss you don't know also that is old whole 6 days.

Saying that build is bad at that point just ends the conversation.

I'm fucking done.
Hahaha be angry wont make your build better. Im 84 lvl with full gear and lvl 19 stones so not much to improve . Just this build sucks at 3.9 and you know it.
"
MuTKo88 wrote:
Hahaha be angry wont make your build better. Im 84 lvl with full gear and lvl 19 stones so not much to improve . Just this build sucks at 3.9 and you know it.

get lost kid
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 19, 2019, 6:15:46 PM
I've been rolling content with this build. Tons of fun, thank you. I was nervous at first, but its great.
just got to lvl51, but only 1st ascendancy done, but I bought a tabula to 6L glacier hammer and got my 4L's all set up and oh man did i hit a massive power spike!

heres my gear so far:

working on getting all the flasks i need and once i complete 2nd ascendancy ill equip
Just wanna thank you for the build. Been mapping with it for a few days and it's been a blast to play.
"
"
foojin wrote:
It does feel good to freeze everything in place and shattering stuff is very satisfying.

Idea I am playing with - Slayer PoB: https://pastebin.com/cb80uvV2

It comes with 6% less dmg taken, more aoe, stun+bleed immunities and probably more chaos res due to the belt slot. It loses war cry (less buttons yay), savage hit life regen and the ES buffer. Damage is hard to compare but the impact node does not seem to be calculated, to me it seems this should give the slayer more damage.

As you mentioned attack speed is a huge QoL on why you took zerker. I took berserking and an attack speed jewel (belt) to compensate a bit. It ends up with 7.36 instead of 9.95.

Pls stick to this particular build on the thread. This is just making confusion to people.
Don't know why are you throwing in some theory crated version of Slayer with some numbers and yeys no buttons to press.

I invested considerable amount of my time to put this together, tested it to make it work the way it does.

Pls don't spam it like that. Feel free to make Slayer build on another thread.

I am sorry you feel so offended. which I don't think is needed, when someone is trying to explore different variations to your build.

I am wondering how much / if a node like martial experience with -12% to total physical DR helps us. Is it taken into account before the conversation or does it not work due to our 100% conversion?
Last edited by foojin on Dec 20, 2019, 7:04:03 AM
Is there a reason why you're using ancestral protector instead of warchief? I imagine with Blitz charges, the %more damage would be a bigger increase than %more attack speed but I haven't done any calculations or tests myself so just wondering. Thanks!
"
foojin wrote:

I am sorry you feel so offended. which I don't think is needed, when someone is trying to explore different variations to your build.

I am wondering how much / if a node like martial experience with -12% to total physical DR helps us. Is it taken into account before the conversation or does it not work due to our 100% conversion?

I'm not offended i'm just saying.
I'm keeping track on four 3.9 builds answering to everyone that has issue on need help with the builds. At the same time with full time job and other obligations i barely have time for myself and to play the game.
I hope you understand.

That node is optimal for pure physical builds, it just has partial benefit for elemental ones.
"
Ricyu wrote:
Is there a reason why you're using ancestral protector instead of warchief? I imagine with Blitz charges, the %more damage would be a bigger increase than %more attack speed but I haven't done any calculations or tests myself so just wondering. Thanks!

Ancestal Protector/Warchief give about the same damage boost, but having more attack speed feels better.

Vaal Ancestral Warchief can give more damage than both.

Your choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info