[3.9] FreezeFinder - Pathfinder Cold Blade Vortex, boss killer, all content

Hello there!
Switch to your build from Scourge arrow) Love it
I think I have a lack of evansion and dps, can you pls look at me and give some advice?
Is it posible to have 2 watchers eyes, one with penetration and other with damage?
THX
You're already at 1,2kk Shaper DPS. You can get a little more with better abyssal jewels. Your evasion value doesn't matter too much, the main source of evade chance is blind.

If you want more you need to buy these:

1. The Perfect Form corrupted with +2 to Level of Socketed AoE/Duration Gems, it gives ~260K DPS.
2. Watcher's Eye with Cold Damage and 15% Cold Penetration, it gives ~140K DPS.

You can use only one Watcher's Eye.
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 9, 2020, 11:43:43 AM
Hello,
Between cold damage and cold penetration for watcher's eye, which one gives more dps?
cuz the 2 mods are 60 ex right now
Thanx
"
O2lsie wrote:
You're already at 1,2kk Shaper DPS. You can get a little more with better abyssal jewels. Your evasion value doesn't matter too much, the main source of evade chance is blind.

If you want more you need to buy these:

1. The Perfect Form corrupted with +2 to Level of Socketed AoE/Duration Gems, it gives ~260K DPS.
2. Watcher's Eye with Cold Damage and 15% Cold Penetration, it gives ~140K DPS.

You can use only one Watcher's Eye.

Thanks a lot!
I saw The Perfect Form corrupted with +2 a lil time ago, it was 20ex or smth)
Have you pushed delve at all with this build?

I am down to 350 currently and having no problems. Just wondering if it's feasible to shoot for 609 with this build.
"
mosaique92 wrote:
Hello,
Between cold damage and cold penetration for watcher's eye, which one gives more dps?
cuz the 2 mods are 60 ex right now
Thanx

Cold Penetration is better, try to get 15%.

"
helgi wrote:
Have you pushed delve at all with this build?

I am down to 350 currently and having no problems. Just wondering if it's feasible to shoot for 609 with this build.

I'm not a big fan of delving, I'm at 250 and slowly going deeper, so can't tell you if it's possible.
so i liquidated my characters to try this build. i wanted to skip the leveling part since it sucked. i just respec'd and existing ranger to this. Bought a bunch of gear. Single target in t15+ feels bad still.

I dont have the best gear ever but i feel like it should be good enough to not feel bad. My enlighten isn't quite level 3 yet so i cant sustain all the herald (dropped purity for now) but i cant imagine that 1 herald will suddenly make the difference

did i overlook something that's now holding me back? Ignore the aspect of the spider. i cant actually run with it due to mana issues, it's just a belt with good res and life i had

EDIT: womp womp i was running 2x intensity in my 6l so technically i was running a 5l. that's helps alittle. I also grabbed a lvl3 enlighten. it leaves me with 57 mana and BV costs 37 so lots of out of manage lines coming from my character.

Despite my dissapointment in the single target damage, this build is tanky a fuck. I can face tank just about anything so far.

Whats a good annointment for amulet that's not heart of the warrior? I'm not convinced the HP from that node is worth it, feels tanky enough as is. Id rather boost damage
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jan 10, 2020, 4:49:09 PM
Your current Shaper DPS is ~830k with Conc Effect and without Herald of Purity.

1. Socket Conqueror's Potency corrupted with 5% damage in tree (+40K DPS).
2. Socket Watcher's Eye with 15% cold penetration (+120K DPS, two mods give 200-240K DPS).
3. Really interesting idea with Bottled Faith but anyway The Wise Oak gives more DPS (+60K DPS over Bottled Faith and you get some elemental damage taken reduction).
4. Get helmet with -cold resistance to nearby enemies (+60K DPS).
5. Perfect Taste of Hate (+30K DPS).
6. Two better abyssal jewels (+30K DPS each).
7. The Perfect Form corrupted with +2 level AoE gems (+240K DPS).
8. Higher level/quality on gems.
9. Higher character level and another two jewels (+100-150K DPS).

After you should have 1,5-1,7KK Shaper DPS.

For anointment go with Divine Judgement or Arcane Swiftness.

My bad with Enlighten level 3, I don't know why I thought it leaves enough mana :F Updated to level 4 in first post.
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 10, 2020, 5:07:09 PM
Added new video with pretty nasty mods Phoenix kill and not using the most expensive/legacy pieces of gear. The fight is still easy as before, just took some more time.

T16 Phoenix kill, without most expensive/legacy gear

1. No watcher's Eye.
2. No corrupted chest with +2 level AoE gems.
3. No legacy potions.
4. No level 4 enlighten and running only 3 auras.
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 11, 2020, 6:28:24 AM
Does this build reliably freeze T15/T16 metamorphs?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info