[3.9] FreezeFinder - Pathfinder Cold Blade Vortex, boss killer, all content

Thanks, I hope you'll enjoy playing this build ^^

"Updated" for 3.9 because nothing changes in gear/gems/tree so far. Awakened Controlled Destruction will overcome Inspiration nerf so DPS should stay untouched.
Best way to get leech early?
Use flasks only. At 49 level you can buy Cerberus Limb and use it with 30%+ block shield or enchant boots with life leech.
Last edited by O2lsie on Dec 15, 2019, 11:07:50 AM
Ok i'll try this for league start
Do you have 90% or 100% phys dmg converted to cold?
Found the answer, thank you
Last edited by Mourninger2 on Dec 15, 2019, 11:24:44 PM
Just finished all acts and preparing for mapping. I bought only 3 items for 3 alchs - 1 for Hrimsorrow, 1 for Reverbation Rod, 1 for Ahn's Heritage, everything else I found myself.

Here's gear I used to finish last act:
Spoiler

DPS started to feel a bit low when reached act 9 but still it was enough to complete game and mercilles lab.

Here's some videos from my leveling:
FreezeFinder leveling
Last edited by O2lsie on Dec 16, 2019, 2:31:25 PM
What level should you switch to BV? And should you use sceptre while levelling or is there a more efficient method? Build looks fun.
I start using BV when reaching Merveil - Nessa gives it as a reward or at 24 level when you can use Reverbation Rod.

Cheapest way is to use Reverbation Rod for 1 alch with BV + Controlled Destruction + Inspiration. Tabula is more efficient but also costs some chaos, you can use it with 2x The Princess sword.
Been having a blast with this build so far. Most metamorphs i've come across im just perma freezing.

Really safe mapping and bossing so far.

Leveling was a breeze as said above i used Revebration wand all the way through without much issue.

Here's where im sitting gear wise atm at 85;

Spoiler

Saving up for the Neck peice atm and working on a second perfect form self 6 linking. Got the helm for 55chaos was quite pleased with that yesterday.
Last edited by Xuvali on Dec 18, 2019, 2:26:29 AM
Hey, thanks for great guide, i was wondering, if going raider is viable with this build, since i can't really mash the flasks that much? From what i checked in PoB it's relatively similar dps, although flask utility drops a bit, of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info