[3.9] FreezeFinder - Pathfinder Cold Blade Vortex, boss killer, all content

Sure, but you may have some mana troubles. Just try if it's ok for you, DPS should be very similar.
True, casting BV is a little bit slower, but still fine in my opinion.

But I'm having real trouble keeping BV at 10 blades all the time.
From the videos you've posted I would assume you're casting it every 2-3 seconds?

The only thing I've not figured out yet is why I'm missing so much DPS compared to your character. Sure, I don't have the AoE corruption on my chest which I estimate about 220K DPS and I only have a single Hatred mod Watcher's Eye, which should be another 100K lost. But there's still a lot missing in comparison. Fighting Bosses takes ages, even with Concentrated Effect Support.

Maybe, if you have a minute to spare in the next days, could you take a look at my profile and give me some advice on what to improve? Because playing this Build is fun for the most time, and I'd like to keep going.

The first thing I noticed on your jewelry and jewels is you have no damage rolls other than the crafted. Abyss jewels and cold damage rolls really help. You can get other redeemer mods which are strong as well but those are more difficult. I would also say the bubbling flask doesn't really do anything for you either.
"
GoddessEtna wrote:
The first thing I noticed on your jewelry and jewels is you have no damage rolls other than the crafted. Abyss jewels and cold damage rolls really help. You can get other redeemer mods which are strong as well but those are more difficult. I would also say the bubbling flask doesn't really do anything for you either.

Thanks for your feedback. I've now upgraded the rings and jewels which did give me some more DPS. At some point I'll switch out the Watcher's Eye for a better one to further boost the DPS. Any advice on anointments? Currently I've anointed a Dex node to meet some gear requirements, but there're probably way more better options available.
Best anoint for me is Heart of the Warrior, it gives ~300 more life. If you want more DPS anoint with Arcane Swiftness/Divine Judgement or if you have mana issues Prodigal Perfection.
Hello,

Thanks again for this build. I have a lot of fun playing it. Though i feel that on T16 Maps, i have problems with my damage. Also against Sirius, i can't give him enough damage to kill him. Same goes for Aul's, the fight litteraly took me 10 minutes.
Can you check my profile and tell me what is wrong please?

Thanks in advance. again, very good build
Ok, I assume you use Concentrated Effect on these bosses instead of Intensify so you start at ~950k Shaper DPS.

1. Rings like mine with % Cold Damage and % Damage gives +50k DPS each.
2. Take missing Jewel Socket and put here Conqueror's Potency for +40K DPS.
3. You have very good Enthralling Prism jewel, buy similar one and use it instead of Ancient Arbiter jewel for +40K DPS.
4. Herald of Ice should be in weapon to apply Frostbite. 20% quality on Herald of Ice gives +20K DPS.
5. Where is Frost Bomb? It's HUGE DPS boost, link it with Increased Duration for better effect, overall it's +200K DPS!!!

After these steps you should have ~1,35kk Shaper DPS. If you want even higher DPS the expensive part begins:

1. The Perfect Form corrupted with +2 to Level of Socketed AoE/Duration Gems, it gives ~260K DPS.
2. Watcher's Eye with Cold Damage and 15% Cold Penetration, it gives ~140K DPS.

And you should end with 1,74KK Shaper DPS

Here's your updated PoB code:
https://pastebin.com/FtNcNtWu
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 6, 2020, 4:33:41 PM
Added some new videos of this "not viable" build:

Uber Atziri full clear deathless
Shaper full clear
T16 Phoenix full clear
T16 Eradicator facetank

Boss fights take a bit longer after boss life buff but that applies to all builds.
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 6, 2020, 6:05:48 PM
If i put Herald of ice in weapon, i can’t play Herald of Purity cuz not in Enlighten. Which one is better ?
Also, is there a better weapon than Doryani or it’s a BiS ?

No need for corrupted blood corruption for jewels ?

Thank you for your advices. Will apply that as soon as i get home.
Last edited by mosaique92 on Jan 7, 2020, 8:31:27 AM
If you can't use both just drop Herald of Purity.

Depends what you expect from your weapon, Doryani gives leech we need at bosses and Elemental Proliferation so we freeze mobs better during clearing map. You can get more DPS with some rare crafted weapon but I think it's better to stay with Doryani.

No, bleed immunity from life flask is enough. I see you use flask with instant recovery, 50% recovery is better overall as it provides some time for bleed immunity until you reach full life or finish recovery and allows you to tank heavy DoT damage like Shaper beam.

Diamond Flask gives nothing on this build. I recommend Quicksilver for better mobility and easy sustain Curse Immunity.
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 7, 2020, 2:11:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info