[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hi guys, tell me please, the build is good, but I die too often. I kill Sirius, but several times.

Sirius can one-shot most characters if you are not build very tanky. Do you have a jewel that prevents corrupting blood debuff? That can kill you pretty fast?

Most important for the fight is to learn the last phase and keep track of Sirius. I usually die once or twice because i lose sight of him and just hear his DIE! Which means is lazer is already on the way.
I have three questions:

1) Is Pandamonium BiS? I currently have this one with the constitution annoitement to be more tanky, but I was thinking of trying a different amulet with Flash Freeze.

2) My resists are all capped without the rings and I don't have a zealotry watcher eyes. I'm currently running this for chaos resist + dps.

Any other recommendations?

3) Looking at my char, I feel that my next upgrade is either better boots with totem placement or, go big with a +1 soul mantle, lvl 4 empower, etc...

Any suggestions?

With a 15% cold pen. watcher eyes.
Can someone give me some tipps on what to improve on my chracter please

Atziri Reflection is out of reach for me.

Things i need to upgrade:

6 Link my soul mantle

Get Pandemonius

and maybe check for a weapon with cold damage to spells instead of lightning

Have a hard time at killing t14 - t16 Bosses

Thanks for the help
"
Mitsch287 wrote:
Can someone give me some tipps on what to improve on my chracter please

Atziri Reflection is out of reach for me.

Things i need to upgrade:

6 Link my soul mantle

Get Pandemonius

and maybe check for a weapon with cold damage to spells instead of lightning

Have a hard time at killing t14 - t16 Bosses

Thanks for the help

Get the enchant for your boots, you'll see a decent dps boost just from that.(around 10k-20k or more)
I would ditch the faster casting you're levelling up, and start levelling up a Controlled Destruction gem so that when you 6 link your chest, you are ready.
Use GCP's on your chest gems get them all to 20% quality I see a couple that aren't.
Your gear actually looks pretty decent. Is it god tier? no, but neither is mine and I have no issues with T16 bosses unless the map mods are super crazy.

You could look for a Stygian Vise belt so you can pop in another jewel.
And speaking of jewels, you could look for max rolled First Snow x2, Self Flagellation and Clear Mind jewels to give you a little more deeps.Or divine them. But they shouldn't cost you more than a handful of chaos on trade.
Last edited by Gulch on Jan 14, 2020, 3:31:54 PM
thanks for your reply, i will work on the chest and quality my gems up :)

quick question how do i link my chars equipment in the forumposts?
"
Mitsch287 wrote:
thanks for your reply, i will work on the chest and quality my gems up :)

quick question how do i link my chars equipment in the forumposts?

When you hit "reply" and you're typing in this window, scroll to the top of the page and click on your Avatar, this will bring up your current character.
Then you just click on each item you want linked and it will show up, then hit ESC to get back to this window.
Crafted a pair of glove last night with unnerve AND culling strike on them.

Not only that, Dex so I can level all my Dex gems, the perfect amount of cold resist so (accidentally) I had double balanced resist for wise oak and and an open prefix for life.

Thanks to the above person who just taught me how to link items here.
Last edited by Veneratio on Jan 14, 2020, 8:19:57 PM
Why are you using wands over sceptres?

Is elemental damage less dps than spell damage?

I ask this because I see cheaper options of sceptres with +1 cold gems than wands.

Thanks in advance.
"
aortisan wrote:
Why are you using wands over sceptres?

Is elemental damage less dps than spell damage?

I ask this because I see cheaper options of sceptres with +1 cold gems than wands.

Thanks in advance.

I'm currently using a sceptre. It doesn't matter what weapon you use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info