[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"

You can do red maps on 5L Soul Mantle (I started T12s on a 4L...), which should be plenty far on your atlas to farm enough currency for get a 6L. I don't think I spent more than 20c on gear combined to get to red maps, which you'll probably have by the time you finish the story anyway. Depending on your goals, I think this is a very budget build.

That's good to hear :-) I have a bit of currency from doing white maps on my previous character(s). A 5L is well within my reach! Thanks!
yeah would love to get my hands on that plus 1 soul mantle XD
currently selling my FP Char, still some nice stuff left, if anyone is interested in anything hit me up Ingame:

"
Lightzorzz wrote:
currently selling my FP Char, still some nice stuff left, if anyone is interested in anything hit me up Ingame:

That Watcher's Eye is disgusting.
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Lightzorzz wrote:

That Watcher's Eye is disgusting.

:<
Hey some quick questions guys:

Has anybody tried the new awakend curse on hit yet to run frostbite+ proj. weakness? So how do you curse your enemies? FP selfcast or arc? Any solutions?

And i see a lot of empower gems instead of crit gems used, but that is only usable with the bottle faith flask - correct?

"
AdmiralC wrote:

Has anybody tried the new awakend curse on hit yet to run frostbite+ proj. weakness? So how do you curse your enemies? FP selfcast or arc? Any solutions?

I self cast Frostbite. And since mana regen isn't a problem I just spam it. The Spell Cascade helps to reach all of the enemies.
The only Awakened gem I have at the moment is Cold Pen, since at the time the other Awakened gems were too damn expensive. I may buy more but that all depends on the price since I am saving up for the mirror, belt and possible better weapons.
Last edited by Gulch on Jan 13, 2020, 12:33:34 PM
"
derSchurke wrote:

Dont underestimate the currency you are making all the time just playing the game. I recommend getting Exilence for example - this tool you have up and running and it will track the stuff you find and its value after each map. Also helping you to identify valuable stuff that you could sell.

I just tried that tool. Sorry, am I blind? How can I check with that how much these rare gloves that I found are worth?
I just did 1 map and only got Chaos equivalents for all non-gear items. Like "1 orb of scouring = 0.43 chaos".
But all the gear was excluded from there. Is that because it's below the setting of 1 chaos? But the other stuff is also broken down in Chaos equivalents, below 1.

I do feel I lack the cleverness to identify good gear that I find to sell... I do look for resistances + life on belt, gloves, helmet etc., so everything that most of the guides suggest you.
I bought a 6L Soul Mantle last week, and am at 50c roundabout. What should I go for next to improve?
My highest maps I own are T8.

Last edited by Aeris85 on Jan 13, 2020, 2:27:43 PM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
AdmiralC wrote:

I self cast Frostbite. And since mana regen isn't a problem I just spam it. The Spell Cascade helps to reach all of the enemies.
The only Awakened gem I have at the moment is Cold Pen, since at the time the other Awakened gems were too damn expensive. I may buy more but that all depends on the price since I am saving up for the mirror, belt and possible better weapons.

Yes one curse is not the problem- I do it the same way with Proj. Weakness atm. My Question is about the new awakened curse gem which lets you use two curses.
Last edited by AdmiralC on Jan 13, 2020, 4:38:39 PM
"
Aeris85 wrote:
"
derSchurke wrote:

Dont underestimate the currency you are making all the time just playing the game. I recommend getting Exilence for example - this tool you have up and running and it will track the stuff you find and its value after each map. Also helping you to identify valuable stuff that you could sell.

I just tried that tool. Sorry, am I blind? How can I check with that how much these rare gloves that I found are worth?
I just did 1 map and only got Chaos equivalents for all non-gear items. Like "1 orb of scouring = 0.43 chaos".
But all the gear was excluded from there. Is that because it's below the setting of 1 chaos? But the other stuff is also broken down in Chaos equivalents, below 1.

I do feel I lack the cleverness to identify good gear that I find to sell... I do look for resistances + life on belt, gloves, helmet etc., so everything that most of the guides suggest you.
I bought a 6L Soul Mantle last week, and am at 50c roundabout. What should I go for next to improve?
My highest maps I own are T8.

Imo the POE Trade Macro tool is the most helpful in pricing things value the fastest. It can be a little tricky to setup the auto script, but after that you are golden.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info