[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
woda1992 wrote:
I dont know what i do wrong but the curses work ON me iven if I have Virdi's Veil...

Yeah, you still have your Kikazaru rings equipped. You need a magic ring in your right ring slot to get Hexproof from Viridi's Veil.
I just changed to fly maps, take a look now
"
aortisan wrote:
First of all... Gratz for your 40 achievements Noimagination hehe.

I know we are bothering you so much with question, but as I see you are a expert in this matter, ill feel free to ask you a few questions hehe.

Thanks! And don't worry about it, I've no work this week.

"
aortisan wrote:
I have around around 15-18 ex to spend. What should be my next step?

You may as well quality your amulet, shield, flask, belt & shoes. It's cheap and lots of small upgrades really add up quickly. It's worth replacing the mana & granite flasks with DPS ones too.

I think with 15ex, I'd get Awakened Controlled Destruction (~3.2ex), Awakened Cold Penetration (~15c) and Awakened Added Cold Damage (~80c) then quality them all (~60c).

That leaves you with about 10ex remaining. You can get pretty decent double Watchers Eyes for less than that:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/wBean4msb

Then I guess you're getting into wanting a better wand, Soul Mantle corrupts, top tier boots/gloves/hat. Most of those are going to cost more than your remaining currency though.

"
aortisan wrote:
Also, I'm afraid of getting rid of my clear mind jewel, cause my mana regeneration is far for what I've seen in Wallach videos. I wonder if its cause of my mana pool.

You can get 70% increased mana regen on your boots as an enchant. That makes it much easier to drop Clear Mind. It's at the opportunity cost of 10% elemental penetration though.

If you do take this route, a good cobalt jewel is probably not a bad place to spend some of that remaining currency on, then switch to saving for the super expensive stuff.

You want about 2 mana for every 3 life you have. It can be worth getting mana on boots or gloves to help with that, but the passive %mana nodes are generally very efficient so it's not a big deal to take some of those.

"
woda1992 wrote:
Hello! How can I improve the damage? I have about 20 exalts for that :)

"
NoImagination wrote:
You don't need Kikazuru now that you have the Veil.

"
woda1992 wrote:
I dont know what i do wrong but the curses work ON me iven if I have Virdi's Veil...

"
Wallach wrote:
Yeah, you still have your Kikazaru rings equipped. You need a magic ring in your right ring slot to get Hexproof from Viridi's Veil.

"
woda1992 wrote:

"
Wallach wrote:
You need a magic ring in your right ring slot to get Hexproof from Viridi's Veil.

Well, that was fun.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 25, 2021, 5:53:54 AM
How much Should I pay for a 6 link Soul Mantle with the correct socket colors? (3G,2B,1R) I have everything, but the Soul Mantle. Looks like it's around 1 EX for it.
On average, it's about 350 chromatics to colour it yourself (using the 1g benchcraft recipe), which is about 45c. So I guess it depends what the cheapest 6L is vs. the cheapest correctly coloured 6L is.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 25, 2021, 6:22:49 AM
"
Well, that was fun.

thank you i'm trying :)
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
aortisan wrote:
First of all... Gratz for your 40 achievements Noimagination hehe.

I know we are bothering you so much with question, but as I see you are a expert in this matter, ill feel free to ask you a few questions hehe.

Thanks! And don't worry about it, I've no work this week.

"
aortisan wrote:
I have around around 15-18 ex to spend. What should be my next step?

You may as well quality your amulet, shield, flask, belt & shoes. It's cheap and lots of small upgrades really add up quickly. It's worth replacing the mana & granite flasks with DPS ones too.

I think with 15ex, I'd get Awakened Controlled Destruction (~3.2ex), Awakened Cold Penetration (~15c) and Awakened Added Cold Damage (~80c) then quality them all (~60c).

That leaves you with about 10ex remaining. You can get pretty decent double Watchers Eyes for less than that:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/wBean4msb

Then I guess you're getting into wanting a better wand, Soul Mantle corrupts, top tier boots/gloves/hat. Most of those are going to cost more than your remaining currency though.

"
aortisan wrote:
Also, I'm afraid of getting rid of my clear mind jewel, cause my mana regeneration is far for what I've seen in Wallach videos. I wonder if its cause of my mana pool.

You can get 70% increased mana regen on your boots as an enchant. That makes it much easier to drop Clear Mind. It's at the opportunity cost of 10% elemental penetration though.

If you do take this route, a good cobalt jewel is probably not a bad place to spend some of that remaining currency on, then switch to saving for the super expensive stuff.

You want about 2 mana for every 3 life you have. It can be worth getting mana on boots or gloves to help with that, but the passive %mana nodes are generally very efficient so it's not a big deal to take some of those.

"
woda1992 wrote:
Hello! How can I improve the damage? I have about 20 exalts for that :)

"
NoImagination wrote:
You don't need Kikazuru now that you have the Veil.

"
woda1992 wrote:

"
Wallach wrote:

"
woda1992 wrote:

"
Wallach wrote:
You need a magic ring in your right ring slot to get Hexproof from Viridi's Veil.

Well, that was fun.

That was actually really helpful.
I’ll start with all those changes right now!

Thanks a lot for it
"
arktyus wrote:
How much Should I pay for a 6 link Soul Mantle with the correct socket colors? (3G,2B,1R) I have everything, but the Soul Mantle. Looks like it's around 1 EX for it.

Yesterday I bought mine. 6 link, correct colours and even the 1 dex per quality enchant and uncorrupted so I can 30% it if I'm lucky and find that harvest again. At first it did cost 1 Ex, which I was lucky to drop (It was my second ex ever!) and when I whispered that person to buy it, a minute later it suddenly cost 2 ex.

What do I do? Give him 1 Ex and the rest in a bit of chaos and delirium orbs that I randomly found. Kinda got rambly there. Anyway 1-2 ex if you're lucky.

Started leveling yesterday, lets see how it goes.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
Last edited by LibraExAnima on Feb 25, 2021, 6:59:17 AM
someone can help me with the process to craft the gloves and boots?
I mean, i can't even find to buy some items close to Wallach and NoImagination.
\Thanks!
"
venoxrs wrote:
someone can help me with the process to craft the gloves and boots?
I mean, i can't even find to buy some items close to Wallach and NoImagination.
\Thanks!

At the top end, you have to craft them yourself as they'll normally be so specific to the build.

Boots: you want 35% movespeed, T1 life, and two resists. The remaining affixes can be either T1 mana (73) & 30% ailments, or 60% ailments and 54 mana. Wallach went for the latter, I went for the former. I think the latter is probably better, the only reason I haven't done it is that it takes a while.

First you need redeemer 86 two-toned boots. Chaos spam until you hit T1 ailments and another redeemer mod (or garden craft the second mod on). Then Maven orb and hope to hit the ailments mod - it's 50/50. If you miss, start again. If you hit, remove any mods you don't need - sometimes you brick the boots and have to start again, e.g. I hit rarity as a suffix and missed the annul on my first try.

To get 35% movespeed alongside T0 (elevated) ailments, you want 'reroll prefixes while keeping suffixes' garden craft. It's faaaairly common, but you need an average of ~23 attempts to hit it. It may well be that TFT Discord is your best bet. I guess you could craft 'suffixes cannot be changed' and chaos that, but as each try costs 2ex + 1c, it's not the cheapest method.

Here I am, with two mods done and the third suffix in place. I don't think I'll bother finishing them via TFT, but let's see.

Then once you have that, remove any unwanted mods again, and build up the rest of what you need using normal garden crafting.

For the boots I'm actually using, I just used my garden fracture crafts on the right base with max mana until I hit one, then chaos spammed for T1 speed, then crafted the rest as normal.

Gloves: again, there are a few approaches, but all ideally use fingerless silk gloves.

Shaper slower projectile gem & faster casting gem is a good option. You can't get it at the same time as the incursion 50% vs. chilled affix, but I imagine it's more achievable than the other approaches. It's about 5% DPS less than the gloves I'm using, says my POB import.

I went for Warlord's spell damage & incursion hit vs. chilled. You can buy gloves with T1 dex & chilled, remove the mods you don't need, and craft 'no attack mods' suffix. You're then about 50% to hit spell damage with a Warlord's exalt. If you miss, you have to start over.

Wallach went for culling strike on his, which is hard to hit. You can block all prefixes and craft 'no attack mods', and you're 1/11 to hit with a Warlord's exalt. I didn't take this approach because I have cull via the curse medium cluster, but I imagine buying is easier, if any are listed.

Mine aren't actually finished, they would ideally have T1 life, and I should reroll til I hit 50% chilled & 47 cold resist (for wise oak). I don't think I'll bother now that I've hit 40/40 though.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 25, 2021, 8:57:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info