[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Has anyone used the arctic freezing pulse MTX? Does it look good and can we apply it to our skill gem even though it's being used by a totem?

I like Arctic Freeze more then classic animation - it is more "lightweight" for eyes as for me. I've recorded demo for compare - https://youtu.be/Hcqk7XETuAY
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
is the increased critical strikes support supposed to only be level 12?

if so why?

Why? guide says 20/20 ...
Hey short question, which ilevel should be the shaped Profane Wand?

"
Alcsaar wrote:
Is it worth it to try to fit in a coward's legacy belt for this build for 30% more spell damage on low life, or not really necessary?

That belt is awesome, but it has "50% increased Effect of Curses on you", so you need to pair it with Atziri's Reflection, which has "Unaffected by Curses". Then you can ditch Kikazaru rings as well. But the shield is ~18 ex atm, so it's the end game gear.
"
Old_Hroft wrote:
"
Has anyone used the arctic freezing pulse MTX? Does it look good and can we apply it to our skill gem even though it's being used by a totem?

I like Arctic Freeze more then classic animation - it is more "lightweight" for eyes as for me. I've recorded demo for compare - https://youtu.be/Hcqk7XETuAY

Thank you so much!!!
Have you found the recent bug (that metamorphs cannot be frozen) to make the build not really viable until it's fixed?
"
Have you found the recent bug (that metamorphs cannot be frozen) to make the build not really viable until it's fixed?

It's still viable without the freeze, it's just more annoying to kill bosses right now. Just place your totems and run around easy.
Hi there, thanks for the great guide. Is it build viable for HC?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
is the increased critical strikes support supposed to only be level 12?

if so why?

Why? guide says 20/20 ...

for some reason when I mouse over his in the Soul Mantle armor, the gem is showing as lvl 12
is there a way to get a 6th totem or will 5 be the max after we get the +1 totem shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info