[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Gulch wrote:
"
nathlar wrote:

Since curses have no effect on us , is there any point on over capping resistances ? Or we can have 75% and that’s enough ?

Curses aren't resistances.
You still want over 75% resistances because map mods can have a minus to player resistances. Ideally over 90% resistances (except Chaos resistance unless you get some damn good gear lol.

But those map mods are curses, right? "Players are cursed with Elemental Weakness". And my previous characters tactic was to cap resistances to 75% and use curse removal flask (good clear speed so uptime was 100%).

So getting resistances over 75% with this build is not needed, right?
"
Gulch wrote:
"
nathlar wrote:

Since curses have no effect on us , is there any point on over capping resistances ? Or we can have 75% and that’s enough ?

You still want over 75% resistances because map mods can have a minus to player resistances. Ideally over 90% resistances (except Chaos resistance unless you get some damn good gear lol.

I think when you're unaffected by curses the only map mods that will actually change your resistances are the ones which reduce your maximum resistances, which unfortunately overcapping wouldn't help you with. The reason you try to overcap your resists with non curse-immune builds is because of the "Players are cursed with Elemental Weakness" mod, which obviously doesn't affect us.

"
Wermine wrote:

But those map mods are curses, right? "Players are cursed with Elemental Weakness". And my previous characters tactic was to cap resistances to 75% and use curse removal flask (good clear speed so uptime was 100%).

I'm pretty sure this is correct.
Last edited by Azbroolah on Dec 19, 2019, 12:22:49 PM
Atziri's reflection 20ex, when i even cant afford a 6L soul mantle (but im close)
How u guys do it? I already starting yellow maps with 100\154 progress. Build just crushing everything now. Melting metamorphs in second but im aware about red maps and end game bosses. Cost of reflection is like half of headhunter lmao
"
Taatko wrote:
Atziri's reflection 20ex, when i even cant afford a 6L soul mantle (but im close)
How u guys do it? I already starting yellow maps with 100\154 progress. Build just crushing everything now. Melting metamorphs in second but im aware about red maps and end game bosses. Cost of reflection is like half of headhunter lmao

Prophecy upgrade path:

The Queen's Sacrifice
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Dec 19, 2019, 12:44:38 PM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
"
nathlar wrote:

You're right. I forgot how it was worded.
"
"
Taatko wrote:

Prophecy upgrade path:

The Queen's Sacrifice

That's all well and good, but either you farm for Beauty through Death or spam prophecies hoping to get lucky because you still need many Exalts to get those cards.
I get it, they are worth it but how many builds actually use this mirror? I'm genuinely curious.
Wallach wrote, we should/could use vaal righteous fire ... and yes it helped in the beginning ... but now with ancestral bond ... don't see the point to still use it, as i don't do any dmg with it ... or am i missing something?

I've been looking for upgrades for the past two days but can't seem to find any affordable upgrades. As for wands, the ones I look at 1-3+ ex results in worse dps than these two I paid 10c for each. Sometimes I find a wand giving me 25-40k dps increase but they are too costly, and think my currency would be spent better elsewhere. Maybe I should just go for six linking my soul mantle next?

I guess my biggest upgrade was Sanctum of Thought lol
Last edited by MarcusLO on Dec 19, 2019, 3:41:51 PM
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Wallach wrote, we should/could use vaal righteous fire ... and yes it helped in the beginning ... but now with ancestral bond ... don't see the point to still use it, as i don't do any dmg with it ... or am i missing something?

When Vaal RF is active you get a big "More" boost to spell damage (up to 28% more at max gem level). So the RF aura part doesn't do anything, but your totems get a damage boost.
Hello, is there a hardcore version of this build? or do i just have to change my items up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info