[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Well Delirium is/was my first league and this is my first Build. I get most of the content to get the challenges and i also know i could get more damage like the coward belt in endgame. But so far i enjoyed playing this build its fits my playstyle and think about to start again with this. Long story short thank u very much for this build Wallach.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Will this build be affetced by this change? or don't we count as hexproof just because the curses do not affect us? I'm really a bit worried about this point... it would cut off a lot of damage.

Atziri's Reflection says "Unaffected by Curses" rather than Hexproof, so it won't matter. The normal Kikazuru route says "reduced effect of curses" (that we take to 100%), which isn't the same as Hexproof either.

Thank you very much. That's good news. I was hoping to go on playing this Templar. One of my most powerful characters.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
This is only for Headhunters. "Gaining" means always a temporary buff. We dont have any buffs. We "gain" aracane surge, power charges. We are "affected" by curses. "Gaining" hexproof is only possible by stealing it with hh from a mob.
"
deimudda69 wrote:
This is only for Headhunters. "Gaining" means always a temporary buff. We dont have any buffs. We "gain" aracane surge, power charges. We are "affected" by curses. "Gaining" hexproof is only possible by stealing it with hh from a mob.

Thanks for your exlanation. I didn't know that. So I won't be affected at all. What a relief to read about a nerf and to learn that you won't even notice it.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Is this build going to be a viable end-game build for Harvest?
I'm concerned to see if first snow goes away with the redesign of threshold jewels...
Isn't this a buff from the patch notes?
Freezing Pulse Now has an added Damage effectiveness of 200% (from 150%).
Freezing Pulse
Now has an added Damage effectiveness of 200% (from 150%).

Gotta be a buff however you look at it right? Now I know my league starter I guess. Hopefully it gets updated for harvest.
"
Shawntastic wrote:
Freezing Pulse
Now has an added Damage effectiveness of 200% (from 150%).

Gotta be a buff however you look at it right? Now I know my league starter I guess. Hopefully it gets updated for harvest.

yes, this is a buff and its a really nice one.

as for update, I mean, nothing seems to have changed that would mean you cant use the 3.10 guide.

So... I feel like we probably just got buffed overall, even accounting for the critical multiplier change. Nothing's really going to change tree-wise in the end; none of the totem notable wheels were changed in a way that matters (Shamanistic Fury actually got worse for Hierophant I'd say), and Shaman's Dominion (the one that actually matters) didn't get touched at all.

I'll be doing some maintenance updates for 3.11 (including a new pass on the leveling tips section for how I've been leveling lately) but for the most part you can use the exact same setup as in 3.10.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info