3.8-3.10 Oni-Goroshi =Tectonic slam= Juggernaut = *league starter and ssf friendly* 3m+ dps

Hey dude, nice guide! Is there any replacement for the Oni-Goroshi? Like another 2 handed sword? Thanks
"
BabshiXx wrote:
Hey dude, nice guide! Is there any replacement for the Oni-Goroshi? Like another 2 handed sword? Thanks

oni-goroshi provides a buff to our damage, so changing it out will mean a gimped build, it is a main part of our damage so you'd be better off trying to do something else if you cannot get oni.
"
TheShayaan wrote:

Going this build as well has been really clean and easy as a league starter, went with some different item choice. Doing 2.5 mill shaper dps right now.

I've also followed using the kaoms heart , did you divert at all on the skill tree?
Last edited by DrBoomstein on Jan 6, 2020, 8:21:42 PM
Good map clear, but abysmal boss damage :/

Leveling is very comfortable(Oni carries you through with more than enough damage), but when i hit maps, it was like hitting a wall. Up to t10-11 maps bossing is ok, but after that it's just a shit show. Took down normal Atziri, delving is ok too, Catarina was a shit fight, but cleared her too after 3/4 portals. Tried adding abyssus for damage, just ended up dying faster. Shaper/Elder guardians, metamorphs delete you, so i didn't attempt any more bosses.

Gear below if anyone cares

Spoiler

Alternate gear i used

Spoiler

"
Zhustracija wrote:
Good map clear, but abysmal boss damage :/

Leveling is very comfortable(Oni carries you through with more than enough damage), but when i hit maps, it was like hitting a wall. Up to t10-11 maps bossing is ok, but after that it's just a shit show. Took down normal Atziri, delving is ok too, Catarina was a shit fight, but cleared her too after 3/4 portals. Tried adding abyssus for damage, just ended up dying faster. Shaper/Elder guardians, metamorphs delete you, so i didn't attempt any more bosses.

Gear below if anyone cares

Spoiler

Alternate gear i used

Spoiler

Try to get a six linked body armor like the one I suggested, you probably aren't capped on %phys reduction, also if you are getting clapped by corrupted blood get a cheap jewel with corrupting blood cannot be inflicted on you. The reason I picked brass dome is because it gives us 10k armor due to ascendancy choice, also if six linked our single target skill makes fights alot easier tectonic slam isn't the greatest single target skill, but vaal ancestrial warchief is. I didn't use kaom's heart mainly due to we need the sockets you can probably get a good rare 6link with life affixes and armor affixes, but brass dome makes us take no extra crit damage so.
Whats the point of running animated guardian?
"
fckallofyo wrote:
3.9 oni farm seems fine. I think you're just unlucky.
Farmed oni a week and a bit ago and took aboutt 6 hours of farming, 4 scions.

~ 18,5 Hours here :D

Now I can start finally this build at SSF
"
engelswut wrote:
"
fckallofyo wrote:
3.9 oni farm seems fine. I think you're just unlucky.
Farmed oni a week and a bit ago and took aboutt 6 hours of farming, 4 scions.

~ 18,5 Hours here :D

Now I can start finally this build at SSF

How is it in ssf?
i played this build it was quite waste of time it doesnt have single target dmg at all wich is crucial this league and isnt even tanky
Last edited by rezzet on Jan 26, 2020, 4:14:50 PM
Here's my SSF, still in white maps
18-20hrs for oni
31hrs playtime(more idle than I'd like)
SKILL TREE
POB showed a 60% dps increase getting Discipline of the Unyielding so I diverted there. Perhaps some day I'll get the oils to save the skill points

As mentioned single target is lacking but I don't have a 2nd 6link for Ancestral

Last edited by Deagletime on Feb 7, 2020, 1:04:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info