3.8-3.10 Oni-Goroshi =Tectonic slam= Juggernaut = *league starter and ssf friendly* 3m+ dps

3.9 oni farm seems fine. I think you're just unlucky.
Farmed oni a week and a bit ago and took aboutt 6 hours of farming, 4 scions.

Hi guys! This is my setup at the moment. Please tell me what you think of it and whatt I could improve on! thank you
"
Burnost wrote:
So were there any changes in 3.9 to farming the weapon or am I just extremely unlucky? Doing it with 4 scions as suggested and I'm well over 12h total (in SSF, obviously I'd just buy it in trade).

Build looks very fun tho so I'm all the more eager to start it.

Ok so I barely kept my sanity and finally found it. Having a blast so far!

Is it worth six linking the ancestral warchief if I have another 6link available? It's damage is insane during leveling and I'm wondering if it will make a difference in the endgame?
If you have it why not? Go for it haha
Can I see your build? I feel veryy squishy hhaha
Hey man, no Kaom's Roots? Since we dont need mov speed
"
fckallofyo wrote:
i have a question regarding taking animate guardian as a skill
Isn't it super weak compared to the build itself? My AG is already like 25% hp in just a ttier 3 map, barely done anything

I was leveling that gem last league haven't really touched it this league I can update that.
"
Burnost wrote:
"
Burnost wrote:
So were there any changes in 3.9 to farming the weapon or am I just extremely unlucky? Doing it with 4 scions as suggested and I'm well over 12h total (in SSF, obviously I'd just buy it in trade).

Build looks very fun tho so I'm all the more eager to start it.

Ok so I barely kept my sanity and finally found it. Having a blast so far!

Is it worth six linking the ancestral warchief if I have another 6link available? It's damage is insane during leveling and I'm wondering if it will make a difference in the endgame?

It is worth 6linking I just showed an example of if you only had 1 six link though.
Is this build uber lab viable?
I feel quite squishy XD
"
fckallofyo wrote:
Is this build uber lab viable?
I feel quite squishy XD

You need to use atziri's promise it is a stupidly good flask for the build, also blood of the karui isn't good get a instant heal flask like seething.
hi what would you change on this hero? dmg is ok i guess but i still get killed quite often? pob https://pastebin.com/x1rDqEDj .. i tried to copy this guy https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/108MilesLater/MilesSmorc?i=4&search=item%3DOni-Goroshi%26skill%3DTectonic-Slam but somehow hes got 4 milion more dps? i dont rly know how is that even possible
Last edited by rezzet on Jan 1, 2020, 6:23:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info