Integrating Blight into Core Path of Exile

Sounds good to me. Anoints are a fun mechanic.
Will blight be integrated into 3.9 for the console later or are we getting it down the line.. 3.10, 3.11 ect..?

Really sucks because the extra passive on the amulet can be build changing.

It seems like consoles usually get the shaft on things like this
"
Some feedback from players was that Blight encounters became too easy in very high level areas.

What? It is hard enough in red maps, the bosses are already as tough as Shaper/Elder, and while you can do Shaper fight without strict time restriction, if the boss reaches the pupm, blight is over.

My build is able to do Uber Elder in almost minimal time, and even then I failed some blights in red maps, because of unfortunate boss spawn.
Thx for the add I love blight league
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
"
webas wrote:
blight is just poor trash mechanic with much loot. Lootwhores might like blight, noone else will.

what? blight has never gave anyone any good loot...all the time trash...compared to legion it gives nothing at all.
"
"
webas wrote:
blight is just poor trash mechanic with much loot. Lootwhores might like blight, noone else will.

what? blight has never gave anyone any good loot...all the time trash...compared to legion it gives nothing at all.

well considering their philosophy regarding adding new leagues into "core" it will be worse.. I played blight the first 7 days of release it was enough for me to experience it now it will be a reminder for me to skip it every single time I see it..

Legion loot was nerfed to oblivion in 3.8, if blight rewards are better than legion it's just another poor decision.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Blight has been my favorite league yet and the necklace annointing opened up so many possibilities for builds so I am super happy it will be becoming a core mechanic. Oils being harder to get may be a pain for the early endgame, but it will be something to look forward to. Depending on how rare the upper rarity oils are, a map device mod for blight would be quite appreciated...
Tempus Fugit
"
Illoday wrote:
please remove Proximity shields from Blighted maps Mobs in the future :)

And change the values on the fire mobs that either one-shot you or drop burning ground that melts you in 0.4 seconds.

I'm not a fan of Blight, or moving it into core. I'd prefer to see it tweaked so that it more closely mirrors actual tower defense. On the 7 & 8 lane encounters, it was nearly impossible to keep up with killing all of the mobs and upgrading towers. I always had to pick one or the other. Encounters with fewer lanes were almost always a tedious cakewalk. I'll probably just skip it. Blight maps, on the other hand . . . Blight maps were some of the most fun content in the game. It's too bad they were so rare.
could we have volume control for cassia singing in maps please?....

... really want to crank that singing up loud.
While encounter with Legion and Blight is 10% at map, the splinters and oil drops chances should "increase", not making than so super rare. It should be "uncommon" at best chances.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info