Integrating Blight into Core Path of Exile

If Blighted Maps dropped more and bosses didn't one-shot the pump it could maybe be a nice addition to the core game, but personally for me it is redundantly uninspired like delve. Most leagues are uninspired, but this one in particular suffers from the "timer syndrome" which plagues PoE.
20x Life from 3.8 in 3.9.0
1.5x Damage from 3.8 in 3.9.0
Further nerf defensive stats
Buff bow skills
Buff ascendency that involved bow
Rework Raider as "Promise"

Nothing serious, just saying :p
Great news, the customization of the oils add depth to the builds.

THX GGG
It'd be nice if during the prep phase, the tower locations would be revealed all at once so there would be a purpose to actually planning out the encounter instead of always fast forwarding the start because 80% of the tower locations are not visible in that phase anyway. More strategy and bridge the gap between some portals spawning small amounts of slow monsters vs large amounts of fast monsters that ignore the towers completely.
cool!
"
Blight will not be present during the main storyline campaign. Once you reach Maps, Blight encounters will spawn in 10% of map areas you enter. Every encounter will drop at least one Oil or Blighted Map. The chance of Blighted Maps dropping has been significantly increased compared to their previous drop rate.

What the F... ? What is the point of doing it after the league, when just about everyone stopped playing this league, BECAUSE of this... This is some serious backwards thinking.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Love Blight! But those songs gave me headaches ahahah
Divine power!
"
Rothulean wrote:
This is honestly close to what you guys should have done while the league was more active. One of the (many) problems with this league was being unable to find Blighted Maps. =(

I found plenty, maybe you played to little ? heck i have some laying around still.

Besides they are allways carefull to make changes to an on going league, in order to avoid pissing people off. They tend to fix it after. Unless its extremely needed to get fixed during.

They also said this during Streams, if you paid attention to those, but yea clearly all dont have time for it. but now you know :)
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
Blight will not be present during the main storyline campaign. Once you reach Maps, Blight encounters will spawn in 10% of map areas you enter. Every encounter will drop at least one Oil or Blighted Map. The chance of Blighted Maps dropping has been significantly increased compared to their previous drop rate.

What the F... ? What is the point of doing it after the league, when just about everyone stopped playing this league, BECAUSE of this... This is some serious backwards thinking.

If you paid attention to Streams they do, you would know they dont make changes to a on going league unless its really needed. In order to avoid angrying people.

So nothing backwards over it.

Personally i would hate for people too suddenly get em way to easy, which i consider the new coming system to be if it hade been done during a league.

There is tons of loot inside those maps, and making one drop each zone yoou viset would make em too easy which destroy the balance . So maybe its you not thinking ahead enough ?

But since they now only showup 10% chance, it now makes sence for garrentied drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info