Integrating Blight into Core Path of Exile

Why not let the players decide if they want to keep the leaque? Like woting? I don't like the Blight
yet another league mechanic going core that i will 100% ignore
I enjoyed Blight and the oil system. Thanks for taking it core!
imo the worst league i've ever played.
and they are integrating this utter garbage to the core.
game's quality is going downhill, cant believe this kind of freaking tower defense gameplay past any quality control. i mean this was the worst league in terms of players retention, that should tell a lot unless someone is blind.

nobody cares about my opinion, so i'll vote with my wallet. i wanted to buy core supp pack and usual two new league supp packs + one new core pack. now i will not. -4 supp packs for you, ggg.

and, of course, "yOu cAn sImPlY iGnOrE iT" squad of shit eaters are always here to back up any bad developers design decision.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Nov 29, 2019, 12:54:19 AM
Another gift to the clear speed trader meta. But I am extremely happy about blighted maps being way less rare.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
But what kind of Oils is going to drop tho... Imagine getting 1 clear oil every encounter in a map.
If that's the case,Then I won't bother with it.
My only hope is end game blighted maps (t13+) would be able to drop high lvl oils garanteed.
"
Rathengar wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
Blight will not be present during the main storyline campaign. Once you reach Maps, Blight encounters will spawn in 10% of map areas you enter. Every encounter will drop at least one Oil or Blighted Map. The chance of Blighted Maps dropping has been significantly increased compared to their previous drop rate.

What the F... ? What is the point of doing it after the league, when just about everyone stopped playing this league, BECAUSE of this... This is some serious backwards thinking.

If you paid attention to Streams they do, you would know they dont make changes to a on going league unless its really needed. In order to avoid angrying people.

So nothing backwards over it.

Personally i would hate for people too suddenly get em way to easy, which i consider the new coming system to be if it hade been done during a league.

There is tons of loot inside those maps, and making one drop each zone yoou viset would make em too easy which destroy the balance . So maybe its you not thinking ahead enough ?

But since they now only showup 10% chance, it now makes sence for garrentied drop.

Again with 'streamers' .. Streamers dont represent majority of the player base. Most people only play few hours a day/week. They dont get to run 200 red maps a day, in order to have a decent amount of blighted map drops.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Nice.
I like the concept. But the normal encounters became very boring because easy af, and the blight maps were much too rare to enjoy them on a regular basis.
"
Marinxar wrote:

Again with 'streamers' .. Streamers dont represent majority of the player base. Most people only play few hours a day/week. They dont get to run 200 red maps a day, in order to have a decent amount of blighted map drops.

I think he meant developer streams.
Ok il just skip them all
Blight in maps was boring and took you out of the game you actually wanted to play (they are the reason I stopped this league way earlier then normal), you just stood still and spam cast/attacked for 30 seconds them moved on
If you had just added blighted maps as a potential drop, sure that sounds great, but the small blight encounters themselves......no
Don't add them
Last edited by grayscaler on Nov 29, 2019, 1:16:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info