[3.9] Burning Arrow Chieftain League Start - Budget Friendly

I was looking at a chieftain bow build... yours has the same problem I came across 75% chance to hit. Does that feel bad in your experience?
"
snwkill wrote:
I was looking at a chieftain bow build... yours has the same problem I came across 75% chance to hit. Does that feel bad in your experience?

Hello! I'm not sure where you're seeing a 75% hit chance? Be sure that you are using the tempered mind unique jewel, a little bit of accuracy on gear and these nodes on your passive tree:

Spiritual Aid
Eagle Eye
Art of The Gladiator

The newest PoB: (https://pastebin.com/6B6ZeVM8) has 96% accuracy even without additional accuracy on our gear. I was originally using a precision, but opted to remove it to make room for the Flammability aura. we should only need somewhere around 250 accuracy to hit 100% hit chance. A small price to pay on our gear since the only prefixes we really care about are life, defensive stats and maybe a little bit of mana.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Uh oh, Stinky
i think about make something like this http://poeurl.com/cCTS
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Dec 6, 2019, 5:00:11 AM
i wanna recommand malachai's upset ring for EE trigger.

i always use this ring in other ignite build

there are some advantage.

1. the ring is so cheap in first day of league.

2. the problem is solved when u get Anger with EE in passives tree.

3. VVVVVVERY powerful boss setting.

thx for read.
You think this is ssf viable as a league starter?
I'm looking to do some sort of DOT bow build. I'm currently torn between burning arrow and the new explosive arrow. Are you considering explosive arrow at all? I know we don't have numbers yet but I'm hoping that'll be good for ignite as well..
"
Silence248 wrote:
You think this is ssf viable as a league starter?

I think you could do it, but since this build ideally uses Xoph's Nurture 6L, I personally wouldn't suggest it for SSF.
Uh oh, Stinky
"
m0onknight wrote:
I'm looking to do some sort of DOT bow build. I'm currently torn between burning arrow and the new explosive arrow. Are you considering explosive arrow at all? I know we don't have numbers yet but I'm hoping that'll be good for ignite as well..

I've messed around with Explosive Arrow in PoB a little bit. The damage is lower than BA at the moment, but you could use EA and probably not notice too much of a difference.

I've never played EA, but having to wait for the explosion to go off, then waiting for the ignite to kill, sounds slower to me.
Uh oh, Stinky
Explosive arrow costs 150+ mana per shot)))
"
Posledneeleto wrote:
Explosive arrow costs 150+ mana per shot)))

Explosive arrow is changing next league and one of the changes is lower mana cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info