[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
PaM3U wrote:
Wgat is the pantheon for scion? In 90lvl budget PoB there are brine king and abberath but in guardian spoiler its lunaris and abberath?
Up to preference, but generally Brine king+abberath is the best setup for mapping. For bossing you may choose solaris+ralakesh
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
About Cluster jewels, why not replenish + 25% it can be better compared to replenish+ first among us.

6 Passives (Replenish + 25% small passive effect + 1 Socket) = 8 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 = 36% non-curse aura effect

6 Passives (Replenish + First among equals + 1 socket) = 8 + 10 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 36% non-curse aura effect

(OPTIONAL AND NOT RECOMMENDED) 6 Passives (First among equals + 25% small passive effect + 1 socket) = 10 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 = 38% non-curse aura effect

We can really benefit from the 25% especially if it lands on a stat or more aura range as it will affect those. Like if you get a

replenish+ 25% + 4 int, it will now become 5 int per node but still getting the benefits of 36% aura per cluster.
"
About Cluster jewels, why not replenish + 25% it can be better compared to replenish+ first among us.

6 Passives (Replenish + 25% small passive effect + 1 Socket) = 8 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 = 36% non-curse aura effect

6 Passives (Replenish + First among equals + 1 socket) = 8 + 10 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 36% non-curse aura effect

(OPTIONAL AND NOT RECOMMENDED) 6 Passives (First among equals + 25% small passive effect + 1 socket) = 10 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 = 38% non-curse aura effect

We can really benefit from the 25% especially if it lands on a stat or more aura range as it will affect those. Like if you get a

replenish+ 25% + 4 int, it will now become 5 int per node but still getting the benefits of 36% aura per cluster.
There are many different options and combinations there. Don't forget that first among equals also prolonges Vaal skills, which is nice +1 sec on vaal grace/haste uptime.
will you make a full scion version of this guide? With like leveling and gem setups if i have to play solo god forbid.
Last edited by spexcer on Jul 19, 2020, 1:46:37 AM
"
spexcer wrote:
will you make a full scion version of this guide? With like leveling and gem setups if i have to play solo god forbid.

Aura jewels are very expensive this league (100c just for base), so budget version is fucked anyways(for now at least). Luxury version is alos fucked by that due to need of rmr corrupted cluster jewels. I really don't know about lvling, i guess you just take some other build with similar tree untill lvl 80 or so and just respec after. I did lvl with storm brand this league and it's kinda ok. Last league i've leveled as Animated weapons. Mapping solo is kinda gone since the zombie nerf, but i did manage to do uberlab with AW quite easily. For solo setup you might wanna pick 6l Saqawal, change dread banner and malevolence to Hatred and Zealotry and just roll with BV like a herald stacker. Maybe i'll do a full overhaul on the guide later, will see.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jul 21, 2020, 1:34:59 AM
what links did you use for AW when you did the lab?
"
spexcer wrote:
what links did you use for AW when you did the lab?
Minion damage, multistrike, deathmark iirc
Hello,

I'm a new player and trying to level this build as Guardian (prolly a dumb idea, but as I said I'm a new player..)
For leveling solo I went zombies + specters+ srs+skellies, of course this is taking a lot of slots. Not to mention it's very very slow going summoning 9 skellies and 20 srs all the time to kill a pack of monsters...

I saw you mentioned Storm Brand, could you please elaborate a bit more on the kind of setup for SB to use for leveling/uberlab?

Thanks in advance!
Well im finally finished this gorgeous build and repeat 1.5 mir budget scion aurabot; and wants some tips to upgrade further.
My gear:
Spoiler

AND THE ALL CLUSTER RMR JEWELS LIKE THE GUIDE SAID

Pls give the feedback and I want to know about voices 3 or 5 version ^^
"
PaM3U wrote:
Well im finally finished this gorgeous build and repeat 1.5 mir budget scion aurabot; and wants some tips to upgrade further.
My gear:
Spoiler

AND THE ALL CLUSTER RMR JEWELS LIKE THE GUIDE SAID

Pls give the feedback and I want to know about voices 3 or 5 version ^^

good job, your gear is great. I been tinkering with pob about voices version and i found more or less budget version(under 50ex XD) https://pastebin.com/Va7eQLs7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info