[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
n3r0h wrote:
Hello ! I'm a currently looking for a build that will make me able to play solo, but also in a duo with a friend of mine whenever he is online... do you think that your build fits what i'm looking for ? I really want to be able to play on my own aswell, not just being in need of someone that dps for me all the time like a regular aurabot.

Hi, lately it's not so much of that.(by lately i mean with zombie nerfs) You can still play alone, but it's kind of a lame build alone. Uberlab can be farmed solo on this build easily as Animated weapons, but farming t16 will require you to have a hungry loop with 5l herald of agony and couple other gem swaps like lesser poison+ ball lightning and raise spectre with meat shield.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
Hi, lately it's not so much of that.(by lately i mean with zombie nerfs) You can still play alone, but it's kind of a lame build alone. Uberlab can be farmed solo on this build easily as Animated weapons, but farming t16 will require you to have a hungry loop with 5l herald of agony and couple other gem swaps like lesser poison+ ball lightning and raise spectre with meat shield.

That's a shame :/ thanks for the quick answer, do you perhaps have any build ideas for what I'm looking for ?
"
n3r0h wrote:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:

That's a shame :/ thanks for the quick answer, do you perhaps have any build ideas for what I'm looking for ?

U can go somethin like spectre auramancer. Google it. Its awesome for parties.
Spoiler

This is a support build capable of activating up to 8 auras, 2 of them being curses. But don't fool yourself thinking that it can't take all the content solo, its single target damage is very respectful for a support character. It's an awesome build to have if you want to play on parties but not be entirely dependent on them.
waiting for update^^
hello, would like to try starting this build on harvest with a group of friends, would like to ask, how should my gear progression be like?
just go like normal looking for the easy uniques then focus on getting any kind of RM jewels?
"
Duds55Top wrote:
hello, would like to try starting this build on harvest with a group of friends, would like to ask, how should my gear progression be like?
just go like normal looking for the easy uniques then focus on getting any kind of RM jewels?
I'd recommend to lvl as summoner(animated weapons+srs) with maybe 2-3 auras tops. As you get lvl 75-80ish you can safely respec into aurabot https://pastebin.com/faB3t9v4 something similar to this. Later on you'll get skyforth, better jewels, enchanted helmet to switch to OP aurora version.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jun 22, 2020, 6:07:01 AM
Well i go 2nd time this build.
My biggest mistake was to spec in aura from start (approx for lvl 50)
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/faB3t9v4
, instead of go for tree from leveling recomendations for guardian (i mean summoner nodes from there). Im stucked at 6 act with 1k hp and 0 dmg. Then i go with random party to act 8 and spend points to summoner and life stuff. Then i feel more comfortable. And finally finished the act 10.
Now i got a few chaos orb and alpha howl and ephemeral edge. What should I do with this gear? RMR jewels cost 15+ c right now, i mean this transfer to aura from leveling isnt easy for me. Pls give me tips for first steps after finished act10. Shouild i farm t1 maps or gather chaos sets or what?
My gems now are
Bladefall-Unleash-Spell Cascade
SRS-Minion dmg-melee phys dmg-melee splash
Raise zombie-meat shield-minion dmg-multistrike
Animate weapon-Minion dmg-melee phys dmg-melee splash
and 3 purities+clarity on. What gems shouild i include in my setup atm ? Now i got 2160 life and 657 es

+My advice is go while leveling with raise spectre-feeding frenzy-impale-blood magic and ressurect 2 apes from act 2 and act 7 , it buff all pets. And maybe go with carrion golem.

Also what ascendancy order is for scion?
Last edited by PaM3U on Jun 24, 2020, 5:43:07 AM
"
PaM3U wrote:
Well i go 2nd time this build.
My biggest mistake was to spec in aura from start (approx for lvl 50)
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/faB3t9v4
, instead of go for tree from leveling recomendations for guardian (i mean summoner nodes from there). Im stucked at 6 act with 1k hp and 0 dmg. Then i go with random party to act 8 and spend points to summoner and life stuff. Then i feel more comfortable. And finally finished the act 10.
Now i got a few chaos orb and alpha howl and ephemeral edge. What should I do with this gear? RMR jewels cost 15+ c right now, i mean this transfer to aura from leveling isnt easy for me. Pls give me tips for first steps after finished act10. Shouild i farm t1 maps or gather chaos sets or what?
My gems now are
Bladefall-Unleash-Spell Cascade
SRS-Minion dmg-melee phys dmg-melee splash
Raise zombie-meat shield-minion dmg-multistrike
Animate weapon-Minion dmg-melee phys dmg-melee splash
and 3 purities+clarity on. What gems shouild i include in my setup atm ? Now i got 2160 life and 657 es

+My advice is go while leveling with raise spectre-feeding frenzy-impale-blood magic and ressurect 2 apes from act 2 and act 7 , it buff all pets. And maybe go with carrion golem.

Also what ascendancy order is for scion?

Well, yesterday i found out about arcanist brand+wave of conviction broken combo, it works fine for lvling, dmg is okay. About Pob, https://pastebin.com/GAVBUXaQ here is lower lvl, lower budget, more es version
"
About Pob, https://pastebin.com/GAVBUXaQ here is lower lvl, lower budget, more es version

tell pls what skill are on the panel?
"
PaM3U wrote:
"
About Pob, https://pastebin.com/GAVBUXaQ here is lower lvl, lower budget, more es version

tell pls what skill are on the panel?

Haven't thought about that, but it's kinda personal. I normally have phase run on left-click, vig strike on right click, molten shell on mouse4, smite on q. Rest can be placed anywhere on main panel or ctrl panel. Up to preferences really

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info