[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

I got around 350ex budget to upgrade my current setup. Can i see voices-3 variant? (:
I did this build too. It works well. https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/hogancz/ZalohaZaloh
how about this gem and nod ?
"
PaM3U wrote:
how about this gem and nod ?
It's decent for aurora to cap spell block, for 5% on block is kinda meh. I get to 74/57 block with
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
got it.
All i need to know atm is the minmaxed old scion better than voices version or not? And how to deal with 350ex budget on voices version?

Voices-5 version buffs more ddmg but how i make better dps improvement?
Where should I spent 5 free points in voices version? On wicked ward passive or just as I wish?
"
PaM3U wrote:

Voices-5 version buffs more ddmg but how i make better dps improvement?
Jesus christ, you gear is near perfect. Btw, why are you so attached to that spririted response?
"
Btw, why are you so attached to that spririted response?

Idk i thought it buffs watcher's eye es from clarity mod?

I mean i need to spend currency for minamaxing and 5 passive points too. Please help me (:
I got 17+auras, 1 aspect, 1 curse and smite+fortify. How can i go for more?
Is that possible to use lvl 22 determination or somethin in the amulet and pride inthe chest? I got 250 free mana now
"
PaM3U wrote:

I mean i need to spend currency for minamaxing and 5 passive points too. Please help me (:
I got 17+auras, 1 aspect, 1 curse and smite+fortify. How can i go for more?
Is that possible to use lvl 22 determination or somethin in the amulet and pride inthe chest? I got 250 free mana now

If you have free mana, replace reduced reserved passives on cluster jewels with first among equals. If you go crazy enough to get amulet with vaaled implicit of +purity gem, you can probably add revenuation totem as it's also an aura(shitty tho) Linking gems in your chest to empower can be also done if you have too many free sockets and unreserved mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info