TRADE SYSTEM BUGS on Poe/trade - 3 bugs discovered, staff do NOTHING TO HELP ME

"
Littleonne wrote:
Ty for help.

I updates and admit my mistake lets say with 1 bug, but is partially.

Now remain second bug, THAT IS UNDENIABLE not my fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgjnPCsIjZs&feature=youtu.be

If i have time i will demonstrate the 3 bug, with items players sale, at least for me - dont appear at poe.trade, maybe random, WE DONT KNOW RULES - we dont know anything....

At the end, if the game runs like this why so much rant ? it work anyway...

I couldn't be bothered to watch the entire video
but the item listed way below everyone else is likely a price fixer, also for poe.trade showing online when offline see http://poe.trade/html/online.html, while I am not super familiar with the apps it mentions to get the tag without a premium tab, I can bet it allows you to get the online tag while offline

you said 3 bugs, I only saw the 2 during the sections of the video I watched, if the third is people whispering you for prices below what you listed they are just modifying the message as an offer/or to underpay scam you.
Peoples online status updated as quickly as the API is updated, I dont know how often they do this on poe.trade, they also do not alter existing searches if a person has gone offline since the search was made.
And as the last people linked you can use 3rd party software to make it so you are always online as long as that 3rd party software is running, people use this method to try and price fix items.

The reason being the setting the price as the lower price might be the way that poe.trade reads and processes your post, it does this from the top down and when it comes across the same items it does not check to see if the prices are the same and put the higher one, it just uses the last price it found (simpler coding).

As for the occasional need to edit/bump/reprice this again is probable to do with coding, if you look at the trading section you will see that there are several hundred thousand post of shops listed, thus to cut down on the amount that the poe.trade servers have to process they put a age cut off, so if the post has not been updated in x amount of time it will be disregarded and not shown of the site, this is so only active shops are show as well as reduce the load that the servers have.
Last edited by gjennks1 on Nov 17, 2019, 12:11:04 PM
First off sry my bad EG, also im not a kid who smoke in the backyard, and lie.

Here are those 3 bugs, also confirmed with 1 of vets whos almost lv 100.

1 in the video, second - the scanner take lower price instead of higher if i double post my item (i dont care REASON, happen to me that all).

and the 3 amigo - is that items are random on, off listing.

You think that with your SERVERS payment method you can escape responsibility for all players who lose time ? I mean Ggg not you, a simple coincidence support them no ?

I bet you have like Ggg other priorities then make this game run well, without bugs, like drinking cofee or take kids (if have) to a better school or what ?

The post is about bugs, i FOUND THEM - are there, and by day are not fixed people will see how good tech are in team.

Dont bother, Riot also get today a ticket from me, are UNABLE to fix 2 bugs from 1 month, but i bet you DONT CARE about that also....

in the end WHAT YOU CARE for ?

Like i said to one of the admin, i admit my mistake with one of the bugs, when i lose 8c - but the rest ?

Unable to fix from YEARS a few bugs in trade system ? are not from days these....and you bet THAT KIDS dont see them.

Though luck amigo, and if you check my second post - is A BUG in game already as we speak, with proof.

But dont watch the vid, dont matter dont ? let that gem work bugged, curios thing is no patch was applied - and the gem work like was nerfed.

So i wish ya to go watch some Bud Spencer movie, cause you dont have time for this game, and you not seems to be a pro here.

Btw - the thing with we DONT HAVE MONEY for servers dont work, cause of 2 things -

uno - in worst case scenario Kickstarter is on, and Ggg anytime could ask there for cash.

due - i bet Ggg make money to upgrade to top tier few servers, i know how marketing works, dont go vs me cause i told im no kido.

even here on forums money are made by the numbers of registered people, then come the contracts and so on, better go to those movie i said.

dont force to make a vid about this low excuses here, you gonna lose it pal, and HIGHER BOSSES dont like to lose by some jokes you put here...and they gonna make some calls, and i bet you dont want that dont ya ? or some from the staff who dont fix things ?

those big guys maybe play golf now, and believe me I KNOW HOW they think, and most here DONT.

i know my rights, i didnt break any rules didnt i ?

hmmm....next one please.

PS - one more important thing, in fact i do the jobs TEAM must do, so they OWE ME, and if anyone CAN go vs me, live, via skype - i want that (when i have time, im not nstop free), but from manager UP in rank.

Cause i have more then 30 year in my back of experience (in gaming only, and amigo you DONT, and when i get serious few from all staff could win vs me.

Any volunteer can apply, if no one come, then is also a lose for team, cause you proof y have something to hide, like i said, i know some laws.

And im ok without red carpet, for once, i forgive them.

Of course most of here, kids who spend more then half life on their smart will say - who the f...k is this mad man and so on....

IM THE ONE WHO DESERVE to make opinions, others could say reviews, previews of media in general, i just didnt have time to get serious about this.

And in few questions i put almost anyone in checkmate, if i want, in game or about games, so THINK WELL !!!

Last edited by Littleonne on Nov 19, 2019, 9:08:16 PM
Hi, I watched your video. The bug you seem to be reporting in it is that players marked as 'online' on poe.trade are not always online.

poe.trade is not monitored or managed by Grinding Gear Games (the developers of Path of Exile). poe.trade is a third party website. If you would like to report bugs with poe.trade you will need to report them to the poe.trade developer.

poe.trade is notorious for being delayed (sometimes for several hours). You could try some alternatives like poeapp.com or even the official trade website, pathofexile.com/trade (this one is managed by Grinding Gear Games).

The trade API doesn't update instantly (I believe that is by design, not a bug). If an item is listed, removed, or edited it may take a while for it to show through the trade API. Similarly with online/offline status.

You should *always* verify the price on your item before selling it, regardless if you suspect bugs with the trade API. Nothing prevents someone from sending you a message to buy your 10exalted item for 1chaos. Never blindly trust trade input you get from other players. Always verify it through your own list.
Sry for my bad eg, not native.

YEAH i admit with all you say, BUT WHAT you or rest of the team will gonna do with the BUG I DISCOVER THIS DAY in game ?

or is it from another party the gem, and skill is from secret services and so on.

But here come the nuke - Ggg COULD be not be responsible for that site, BUT it is for the fact DONT HAVE their own system trade, like others game do.

[Removed by Support]

Even if Ggg go around try escaping the guild from bugs, IS WORSE !!!

Cause a good team, a good company will already SEND THOSE problems years ago, not to make me or rest of players LOSING TIME (which cost us money at endo), capisci now amigo ? [Removed by Support]

Are not major bugs, but are medium ones - AND me and rest lost time, dont repeat the same song with checking before trade.....I KNOW NOW, after being fool with 8c, and is not about the orbs here - is about ETHICS.

which seems on this forum MISS a lot who post in their smoke pauses, clear your head a little before answer.

Sooner or later high ups will gonna find up, bugs problem will spread like a plague with or without me on the internet - and those in charge, CEO and rest will make calls, [Removed by Support].

Will welcome to my next vid about preview on the Diablo 4 vs Poe 2 vs Lost Ark.

Hasta la vista, baby !

AND BTW was 3 bugs and you only adress 1, [Removed by Support].

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasta_la_vista,_baby
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 20, 2019, 1:22:13 PM
"
Littleonne wrote:
Sry for my bad eg, not native.

But here come the nuke - Ggg COULD be not be responsible for that site, BUT it is for the fact DONT HAVE their own system trade, like others game do.

Again a not correct statement. GGG has a trade system and also have their own site where items are listed -->
http://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard

If you are talking about an Auction House, then the CEO of GGG have clearly stated SEVERAL times, that they don't want that in PoE.
You can agree with this and their rules (witch you accepted when you made your account) or you can leave / stop using any of GGG's software.
I'm not sure why you're ranting at me now. I very calmly and respectfully explained the reasoning behind the issue you presented in your post.
"
Littleonne wrote:
YEAH i admit with all you say, BUT WHAT you or rest of the team will gonna do with the BUG I DISCOVER THIS DAY in game ?

No one who has replied to your topic (so far) is 'part of the team'. Grinding Gear Games employees are clearly marked as such here on the forum. Thus, none of us can do anything at all about your issue except to join you in wearing our own tin foil hats.

Which bug did you discover today?
"
Littleonne wrote:

Path of Exile does have a trade system. Players message each other indicating they want to make a trade. They enter the same area, then use the in-game trade mechanic to securely conduct the trade. No trade system would be dropping items on the ground or something (I've played games like this). Yes, the trade system in Path of Exile is dated. There are many topics/threads about that, including some comments from GGG staff (gist is: 'trade must be difficult or the economy will collapse'). If you have feedback regarding the trade system you could post it in the feedback forum (again, there are several threads about that topic).
"
Littleonne wrote:
And next time adress me more with care, i bet you dont have age like i do in gaming pal, ok ?

Again, I posted to help you. I was calm and courteous. Please don't assume anything about me, or assume that your supposed increased 'gaming age' gives you any clearer perspective on this issue.

"
Littleonne wrote:
Cause a good team, a good company will already SEND THOSE problems years ago, not to make me or rest of players LOSING TIME (which cost us money at endo), capisci now amigo ? you need glasses ?
A lot of people in this thread have tried to explain how this is not a 'problem' but just the way things work (and not just things in Path of Exile, but generally this is how similar technology works world-wide). We've also mentioned that even if it was a problem it's poe.trade's problem and would be more appropriate to report it directly to them.

As far as you loosing time, every gamer should choose what time they are willing to spend on each game they play. If they're not willing to spend the time it takes to play a game they don't play it. Path of Exile is a study in this principle. You can pick up every single item to sell to vendors if you want. You'll make a lot of currency. But if you're more selective and only pick up *good* items and clear areas faster you'll notice you actually make more currency. Then you might decide it's no longer worth your time to pick up less valuable items. The same principle holds for trades with players. If it's not worth your time... don't do it. If you think it's worth 10 chaos to have to confirm your trades then build that into your price, don't sell anything for less than 10c. Again, this isn't a PoE-exclusive principle, one could argue this is an important life lesson.

"
Littleonne wrote:
Are not major bugs, but are medium ones - AND me and rest lost time, dont repeat the same song with checking before trade.....I KNOW NOW, after being fool with 8c, and is not about the orbs here - is about ETHICS.
The ethics are for players and players can't be trusted. It would be nice if we only played with people who were trustworthy however there are a lot of scammers out there looking for scams. There is no realistic way for Grinding Gear Games to guarantee only ethical people play their game.

As far as the ethics of them fixing bugs in their platform: again, it's not their platform, and it's not a bug. Grinding Gear Games spends a lot of time on improving Path of Exile. The explanation of why the trade system is still so dated is in the link I posted earlier.

"
Littleonne wrote:
Sooner or later high ups will gonna find up, bugs problem will spread like a plague with or without me on the internet - and those in charge, CEO and rest will make calls, and people like ya WILL SAIL HOME.
Again, we don't work for Grinding Gear Games. I would love it if they spent more time fixing bugs but understand that they have a limited staff and time to do so. That is why when I submit a bug report I try to make it as concise and informative as possible, so it will be as helpful as I can make it.

"
Littleonne wrote:
AND BTW was 3 bugs and you only adress 1, nice one, are you from the team ? i hope not, for god sake.
I only addressed the one bug because it was the only one I saw that you hadn't recanted. As it clearly states in the Known Issues & How to Report Bugs topic you should only have a single bug report per thread anyway. Since this was the only one I could see that you hadn't recanted I figured it was your one bug. My mistake. Perhaps if you tidy up your original post and clearly list the bugs you're reporting they'll be easier to find.

Best of luck to you.
@SirGuySW

I got a big smile when I read this in your post -->
No trade system would be dropping items on the ground or something (I've played games like this).

I played PoE before the trade system was made and this is how we traded back then. Go to the same instance, stand "far" away from each other, drop item / currency on the ground and then run to the other side and pick it up. At all time you had to watch what the other person was doing so he didn't get to close and could "steal" your item / currency. Damn that was some hard years without the trading system. :)

[Removed by Support], i never say anything about items on ground, you mistake the POST.

Please dont post when were smoked, you gonna laugh a lot when i contact if can, higher ups and see your manner to respond players.

We see on youtube, that is proof enough this forum dont help players too much, only lose time here.

We see on youtube, that is proof enough this forum dont help players too much, only lose time here.

From 2 threads - NONE IS RESOLVED, idc about rest.

LIKE I SAID IS MUCCCCHHH WORSE team himself dont send THEM to poe.trade those bugs, not us, were not employers of Ggg.

You just make your hole deeper [Removed by Support], is a statistic not a accusation or flame dont ?

SO with respect, we gonna see if higher ups has other plans for your non activity here and spam for 0 help, just singing about how to escape all to safe.

Not gonna work amigos.

Im curios how the staff will answer when e CEO rank or lower a little make those calls, if didnt THEY LOSE IMAGE, which dont like, believe me.

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 20, 2019, 12:08:22 PM
The trade system is a window in the game where you and another player each put items in a window and agree you are each getting what you want. The game forces you to look at each item the other player puts in before it will allow you to accept the trade. That’s all there is to it, [Removed by Support]. If you want it to be different, then post in the feedback and suggestion forum. Because working as designed is not considered a bug.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 20, 2019, 12:10:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info