TRADE SYSTEM BUGS on Poe/trade - 3 bugs discovered, staff do NOTHING TO HELP ME

This was PMd to me. Posting here to keep it all in one place.

I suggest you keep your communication about these issues to this topic so anyone trying to help in the future has access to it. Either way, Good luck. I tried helping but have come to the conclusion that you're either trolling or completely and blindly stuck in your ways. Maybe let us know if you decide to approach this with an open mind or are at least open to having a discussion about it.

"
Littleonne wrote:
Hi, and i with all respect make already video about most of answers WHO DO NOTHING to help me or players, idc ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE kido.

Yeah age and experience give ME EDGE and you should talk to me in other matter, not try to disculp what you dont know.

I said and repeat, IS WORSE that team dont go adress this to poe.trade !!!

That is proof they dont care about us, players, and the bug in game - NO RESPONSE, you like jokes dont ?

I will search for high members of this game, well see who has right or not.

https://i.imgur.com/d0Fh4eF.png
Now if I am getting this right the 3 problems you have are as follows:
1. Your item was listed at the wrong price.
2. Your items are disappearing after a while from poe.trade.
3. Some people are appearing online when they are actually not online.

For number 1. This was a mixture of your own error and the way that poe.trade scrape the forums (going from top to bottom and using last one if there are duplicates).

For number 2. This is again about the way the poe.trade scrape the forums, it is most likely your post has not been edited/bumped recently so the script does not read your post as to not waste processing power and bandwidth.

For number 3. This is to do with how often poe.trade updates through the PoE API as well as people being able to use third party software to show themselves online when they are not (sometimes used to price fix items).

TL;DR None of these problems are to do with Path Of Exile, pathofexile.com, pathofexile.com/trade or GGG, they are all to do with the website poe.trade which has no connect to GGG or these forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info