Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

I have a lot of problems leveling up, cant really find a good skill to level up fast :s have axiom and lifesprig but still i have lack of damage, dont really know what im doing wrong, i really want to level fast and I dont know what to do, I was using the frostbom and freezing pulse, but its feel so bad

Spoiler

if anyone can help me and make me thing a good leveling build I will be really thank full
When leveling, at first you want to craft gloves without level requirement with at least 2 flat damage mods. To do so, farm Twilight Strand until you find gloves with ItemLvl1. Then craft these with two fossils (for example: metallic and scorched).

Edit: Obviously, this is only important when you want to start a new character, otherwise the glove slot will not be that important anymore

I really like leveling with Atziris Foible, this will neutralize any mana problems. Annoint it with whatever you like. Diamond Skin or Freedom of movement are really nice, but there are a lot of options.

Dual wielding Axioms is a good idea.

If you want to level with OOS, OOS needs to be put in a 4 link. You want an additional skill to proc OOS and deal single target damage. You can use Arc or Storm Burst or any lightning skill you like which is put in the Tabula.

Another option is to use (Vaal) Blade Vortex, which works really good. In this case, i would recommend to grab a String of Servitude with increased skill effect duration.

Go for Unstable Infusion first, then Deadly Infusion, then Mistwalker. You can also use Ambush and Assassinate while leveling and respec this later.
Last edited by Sollkomol on Feb 19, 2020, 3:44:56 AM
Anyone able to chime in and tell me what curse is best?

Elemental weakness or assassins mark

Thanks!
Last edited by MeneXCIX on Feb 19, 2020, 9:58:48 PM
flammability
Spoiler
"
Sollkomol wrote:
When leveling, at first you want to craft gloves without level requirement with at least 2 flat damage mods. To do so, farm Twilight Strand until you find gloves with ItemLvl1. Then craft these with two fossils (for example: metallic and scorched).

Edit: Obviously, this is only important when you want to start a new character, otherwise the glove slot will not be that important anymore

I really like leveling with Atziris Foible, this will neutralize any mana problems. Annoint it with whatever you like. Diamond Skin or Freedom of movement are really nice, but there are a lot of options.

Dual wielding Axioms is a good idea.

If you want to level with OOS, OOS needs to be put in a 4 link. You want an additional skill to proc OOS and deal single target damage. You can use Arc or Storm Burst or any lightning skill you like which is put in the Tabula.

Another option is to use (Vaal) Blade Vortex, which works really good. In this case, i would recommend to grab a String of Servitude with increased skill effect duration.

Go for Unstable Infusion first, then Deadly Infusion, then Mistwalker. You can also use Ambush and Assassinate while leveling and respec this later.

Thank you, blade vortex was the best answer
How do you keep you're mana ?
I have mana problems, I even disabled the skitterbots to have the extra 25% mana. but still have mana problems

and also what anointment do you put on Amulet ?
Last edited by sjoensen on Feb 20, 2020, 6:19:44 PM
"
sjoensen wrote:
I have mana problems, I even disabled the skitterbots to have the extra 25% mana. but still have mana problems

Are you using the mana flask from the build guide?

I haven't fully made this build but looking over it.. that seems to be a key part. But I dont know for sure if that's the only means for mana sustain.
"
sjoensen wrote:

-3 mana cost craft on ring for infinite mana. Snowforged or Heart of Flame for anoint. This is all covered in the first post btw.
Last edited by xXxUglybobxXx on Feb 21, 2020, 12:43:30 AM
"
xXxUglybobxXx wrote:
"
sjoensen wrote:

-3 mana cost craft on ring for infinite mana. Snowforged or Heart of Flame for anoint. This is all covered in the first post btw.

What If you dont craft a -3 mana cost ring?

Can I get crafting advice for this belt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info