What You'll See on the ExileCon Livestream

PLEASE! Create new kinds of brands! Like you did with heralds... Cold, phys, chaos, ANY! And create leagues with more lore... like incursion, or TALISMAN! Damn, talisman lore was awesome! I should probably put this post in feedback, forgive me :) Best of luck! You're doing a great work! keep ot that way

All the best!

Doroni
nut all over the house.
Feels Christmas man.
(^-^)THANX
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Will there be new supporter packs to purchase that day?
Is this gonna be something I should prepare a snack to watch? Or will I just be listening while playing a game? Either way, I'll probably get some crackers or something to celebrate the 4.0 announcement. Maybe a PB&J, I wouldn't be able to make that last as long though, so I dunno.

You should make the next announcement a list of recommended snacks to eat while viewing the stream. I'm sure everybody would appreciate it.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
the countdown in this website used to be to start a new league.

Now the countdown it's to announce a new league.

I'm kinda mad with it. But ok, i guess i can forgive you. GL and I hope everything its ok on exilecon. I'll be watching it!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
jhamezsky wrote:
I'll be happy to see Chris announcing David Brevik as part of the team for 4.0 expansion.

i'm a time traveler and watched the exilecon stream. this is a screen cap of chris wilson as he announces this.
Last edited by dachoppa on Nov 6, 2019, 12:28:17 AM
CAN'T WAIT POG
"
Kamiri21 wrote:
I could do without the streamers.

my first thought too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info