What You'll See on the ExileCon Livestream

Haven't been this hyped about something video game related in a very long time, cannot wait!!
I'll be happy to see Chris announcing David Brevik as part of the team for 4.0 expansion.
My body is ready!
Hypers
Will the livestream be recorded so people who can't sit and watch it can still get something out of it?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
atrokkus wrote:
"
Kamiri21 wrote:

So don't watch the whole thing because I don't care for part of it? Makes sense.

How about not [Removed by Support] and not whining about people who are supporting the game and the developers (by bringing in new players and publicity) way more than you do?
[Removed by Support]

How about not blowing things out of proportion?
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
Last edited by Kamiri21 on Nov 5, 2019, 9:50:22 PM
I beg you to have everything on youtube or twitch videos as its finishing... ima be at work and if I have to wait for everything to finish before I binge it all ima be sad :(
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
The only way I could truly get hyped about an announcement would be if GGG split away from TenCent or, at the very least, bought back a majority ownership of their company.

That being said, I can't help but be mildly curious as to what's next.
"
Kamiri21 wrote:
I could do without the streamers.

You sound like an absolute blast to be around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info