What You'll See on the ExileCon Livestream

ggg all players wish for very polished and NOT bugged 4.0 release from very start pls dont be hurry with release and polish 4.0 as much as possible!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
actually poggers
Still 8 days to go.... can't wait!
4.0 biggest surprise will be pants.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Fantastic!! Very excited for this.
"

Streamers do a lot of publicity for the game. There is no doubt that a streamer like Kripparrian had a massive impact on the popularity of this game. The same goes for a lot of others popular streamers. They're also a medium for GGG to connect with the general public. They "leak" stuff, they create content like youtube videos,.. Every serious PoE gamer knows Zizaran and Mathil. This is 2019.

From a promotional standpoint they matter. If you just want to play the game they don't. I can understand why some want to watch. I can also understand why others do not. It isn't a matter of right and wrong. It's simply choice.

I don't watch streams but even I know who Mathil is. His cosplay is the stuff of legend. Comments about it are overwhelmingly positive and amusing. In practically any other gaming community his cosplay would be met with derision. I think that speaks well for the PoE community.
"
Kamiri21 wrote:
I could do without the streamers.

Why?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:
"
Kamiri21 wrote:

Why?

I don't have anything personal against them, the few that I have seen seem pretty cool and are entertaining (Ziggy D, Don the Crown, MB Extreme). I would rather have the reveal be from the developers angle. I don't care for the whole GGG taking a back seat to let the streamers promote for them kinda thing. Just my opinion, not sure why people think it was unkind of me to say or bashed me for it but w/e.
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
"
Kamiri21 wrote:
"
girng wrote:
"
Kamiri21 wrote:

Why?

I don't have anything personal against them, the few that I have seen seem pretty cool and are entertaining (Ziggy D, Don the Crown, MB Extreme). I would rather have the reveal be from the developers angle. I don't care for the whole GGG taking a back seat to let the streamers promote for them kinda thing. Just my opinion, not sure why people think it was unkind of me to say or bashed me for it but w/e.

Thanks for the clarification. I was just curious and asked, instead of assuming the worst.

I'm sure the reveal will have some sort of developer angle in there.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Nov 8, 2019, 3:48:38 PM
6 new classes in 4.0:
- Druid (INT + INT/STR)
- Zealot(STR +STR/INT)
- Mercenary (STR+ STR/DEXT)
- Amazon (DEXT + DEXT/STR)
- Thief (DEXT + DEXT/INT)
- Temptress(INT + INT/DEXT)

Then, a 3D rotating passive skill tree, like a sphere, to be able to accommodate the changes 😁.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info