getstunnednerd's Dual Ice Spear / Curse Build

Why the hell does your build have attack speed and accuracy nodes? if it's for the dex on them you could just get 30 dex nodes.
"
Bonkoodle wrote:
Why the hell does your build have attack speed and accuracy nodes? if it's for the dex on them you could just get 30 dex nodes.

maybe if you read the fucking thread
RIP getstunnednerd 92 HC Shadow. vod:http://www.twitch.tv/grrumbles/c/2061704
With the Inner Force nerf and the modification of the "Savant" Keystone (+20% spell dmg), do you think this keystone is worth it ?

Thank you, and great job for the build! (Too bad your Shadow died)
Why don´t you get Heart of Ice?
3 points for 30% cold damage sounds pretty rad to me.

Also, do you think 3 points for elemental adaption is still worth it as totem user nowadays?

edit: 5 points to get to inner force, optional or still strong enough to be always worth it?
Last edited by pennyyy on Jun 10, 2013, 1:30:51 PM
no, the 30% ice damage isn't worth it.

probably, i wouldnt know as i havent played at all. i don't see what else you could get that would give you the benefits that inner force does, so i don't see why you would pass it up.
RIP getstunnednerd 92 HC Shadow. vod:http://www.twitch.tv/grrumbles/c/2061704
Last edited by GINGERSLAMMED on Jun 13, 2013, 10:14:23 AM
Hi,

returning player here looking for a change of pace and loving the look of this spec.

Just wanted to make sure that this is still viable after the "earth moving" patch which happened while i was away....

really loving the look of it!

Thanks dude,
IGN: Authoritaria
It's still viable :)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Jun 14, 2013, 6:17:39 PM
Last edited by Details on Jun 16, 2013, 6:26:43 AM
"
I lost my little 84 EK shadow and wanted to try something out of the ordinary. Whatching your stream, I decide to give a try to your build.

It works pretty well, but, something I don't get is, for the Ice Spear link, you advice this :

Ice Spear / Spell Totem / Elemental Proliferation / Increased Critical Damage / Added Cold Damage / Greater Multiple Projectiles

I tested 2 set up with my 5L :

1 - Ice Spear / Spell Totem / Elemental Proliferation / Increased Critical Damage / Greater Multiple Projectiles

and

2 - Ice Spear / Spell Totem / Elemental Proliferation / Increased Critical Damage / Faster Casting / Greater Multiple Projectiles

And the Faster Casting one, works better. So, I would like to know why you don't advise fast cast against crit damage ?

(fast cast allow to cast totem faster AND totem cast also faster)

I think the 2nd option works best because you added faster casting to an already 5L setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info