[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Hyde84 wrote:
Can you explain how The Golden Rule Jewel works? I dond understand how i apply poison with it becouse I get reflected poison and more armor from bleeds?

It doubles our poison application rate, and allows us to stack virulence stacks twice as fast.
Have another skill, better than ball lightning to apply poison?
So it doubles the way becouse I get poisoned as well and im immune to poison as CI? is that correct? With the golden rule.
Last edited by Hyde84 on Oct 23, 2019, 4:41:56 AM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
MonkiGW2 wrote:
I decided to embrace the minion aspects of this league and add spectres, animate guardian, golems, skitterbots, and zombies:

Spectres - Carnage Chieftain and Host Chieftain for frenzy and power charges. With the changes to spectre we can actually run two of each for consistent charges.
Animate Guardian - using Garb of the Ephemeral Savant's Robe to protect against freeze, Kingmaker for culling and fortify, Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves for larger clear (and satisfying pops), and a helmet with "nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage".
golems - Stone for regen and Carrion for more physical damage.
Skitterbots - shock and chill
Zombies - Nothing great about the zombies just meat shields

I anointed "Sacrific" for the minion regen and my regen. Since I have like 10ex in my AG I need to keep him alive.

Finally I went with temp chains in my glove to match my AG which slows down everything trying to get past my zombies.

Overall I'm at 3.5mil shaper damage with just Agony crawler and over 4mil with minions. 19k ES, 53k armour, and ES regen of 2138.

I'm loving this build with the minions as it really helps speed up the clear and helps with blight proximity shields. Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/1im8TzsL

Very interesting! I tried something like this before, but could not keep my spectres alive without investing into survivability talents. Also have to give up a lot of sockets.

Maybe annointment does the trick? Even then I feel nervous putting that much stuff on animated guardian haha.

Will give it another try later. I suspect it won't survive in deeper delve. But for normal mapping it can definitely make things more fun!

I've followed your lead and included hatred as well with my minion variation of this build. Due to adding hatred, I've also changed my Animate Guardian helmet to a white socket Crown of the Tyrant helmet. Now I get -10 to all resistances and extra chaos dmg. I did have to remove discipline and added EE to skills. Lastly I removed the zombies and added a minion life gem for the AG. AG is at 75k health now. Overall I'm now at approximately at 5.5mil shaper damage, 17.6k ES, and 53k armour. Here is the updated POB: https://pastebin.com/nk817b6e.

I currently just at 350 delve depth but my minions have not died or health really even moved yet.
"
Hyde84 wrote:
So it doubles the way becouse I get poisoned as well and im immune to poison as CI? is that correct? With the golden rule.

Correct, some play without it but because virulence stack is so critical to our damage, I don't feel like I can do drop The Golden Rule from these builds.
Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 23, 2019, 8:35:10 PM
"
NoobPlayX wrote:
Have another skill, better than ball lightning to apply poison?

You can try storm brand.

Alternatively, you can try Cyclone if you switch to Cold Iron Point dagger, you will not be able to proc elemental equilibrium, but damage wise is comparable as you get +3 minion levels. You will have to manually cast one of these three skills and rely on cast when damage taken for the other two: curse, desecrate and flesh offering.

If I can figure out a way to add energy shield on hit to this build, I would have gone the Cyclone route. But clarity watcher is 3000 energy shield for our build, double watcher clarity/discipline with energy shield on hit is so expensive . . .
Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 23, 2019, 8:54:06 PM
"
MonkiGW2 wrote:
I've followed your lead and included hatred as well with my minion variation of this build. Due to adding hatred, I've also changed my Animate Guardian helmet to a white socket Crown of the Tyrant helmet. Now I get -10 to all resistances and extra chaos dmg. I did have to remove discipline and added EE to skills. Lastly I removed the zombies and added a minion life gem for the AG. AG is at 75k health now. Overall I'm now at approximately at 5.5mil shaper damage, 17.6k ES, and 53k armour. Here is the updated POB: https://pastebin.com/nk817b6e.

I currently just at 350 delve depth but my minions have not died or health really even moved yet.

Really clever twist with regeneration stacking to keep spectres and golems up!

Awesome to see your success story! POB counts shock as 50% which is not possible with skitter bot, so your true damage is "only" 3.5 million * 1.2, or 4.2 million :)

My only concern is your super expensive Kingmaker, then again you have almost as many minion support gems as this guy:

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/Oskarmln/JustPutTheMapIn?i=5&search=sort%3Ddepth-solo

960 delve in HC mode is crazy. You may as well as go full spectre build with slave driver, and zombies for tanking.
Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 24, 2019, 12:55:40 AM
Is the lvl 68 budget gear enough for U.Elder?
"
Is the lvl 68 budget gear enough for U.Elder?

Very comfortably yes, just level the character to the 80's at least.
Really relaxing build and tanky! :) Got to 70 and not seen my ES move so fare...Not the fastest but 1 hand playing is nice! Ty for the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info