[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Huh ignored my discussion on 3 passive points gain 30% phys as chaos potential rather to explain over and over again to people who didn't read
Still I'm nice enough to add a suggestion after I refunded for Inquisitor. Opting out of double block Lethal Pride can you use a Militant Faith for 1 or more 5% mana as ES with little investment and attr tradeoff on either Templar or Witch socket. If 500+ES each is not worthy for attr, I don't see why not just put Lethal Pride there for str
Love this build! Been having a ton of fun with it/something similar but I can't seem to get UElder done without getting destroyed. I assume it's a mechanics thing but maybe I'm just doing something wrong with the setup. Would love some feedback if anyone has the time.

EDIT: with a few changes I was able to do it. Switched from cyclone to ball lightning which kept me much safer. Additionally, I did not have The Golden Rule for some reason...Must have thought it wasn't that important.

My main point of confusion now comes from Skitterbots and how you can possibly afford the mana reservation at 30+%. With HoA and Hatred having 47% and 46% respectively, even with Circle of Nostalgia, I just don't know how you can afford it.
Last edited by salzanomts54 on Oct 25, 2019, 2:23:47 PM
"
Arthur606 wrote:
Huh ignored my discussion on 3 passive points gain 30% phys as chaos potential rather to explain over and over again to people who didn't read
Still I'm nice enough to add a suggestion after I refunded for Inquisitor. Opting out of double block Lethal Pride can you use a Militant Faith for 1 or more 5% mana as ES with little investment and attr tradeoff on either Templar or Witch socket. If 500+ES each is not worthy for attr, I don't see why not just put Lethal Pride there for str

Sorry I am a little bit confused about this one. To get Grave Intention we will need to spend defensive minion points which don't do anything for us, and we don't really lack clearing speed with this build. It is also 25% chance to get a 4 second buff so up time is not that great.

The double block thing is too good to give up in my opinion. It makes our life bar a lot more stable. And military faith once again, we waste a keystone as none of the three keystones are that great. We could have got something like an emperor's mastery for the same benefit more or less.
"
salzanomts54 wrote:
Love this build! Been having a ton of fun with it/something similar but I can't seem to get UElder done without getting destroyed. I assume it's a mechanics thing but maybe I'm just doing something wrong with the setup. Would love some feedback if anyone has the time.

EDIT: with a few changes I was able to do it. Switched from cyclone to ball lightning which kept me much safer. Additionally, I did not have The Golden Rule for some reason...Must have thought it wasn't that important.

My main point of confusion now comes from Skitterbots and how you can possibly afford the mana reservation at 30+%. With HoA and Hatred having 47% and 46% respectively, even with Circle of Nostalgia, I just don't know how you can afford it.

Yes long range cast is much much much safer for that fight!

Please check POB for complete gear. You will need:

1) +1 to all gem levels on glove (buy cheapest pair, you can vaal it)
2) Enlighten 4
3) At least -35% mana reservation cost to Herald of Agony
4) Maim instead of Vicious Projectiles
5) All mana reservation talent points

If it sounds like too much work, feel free to stick to Flesh and Stone instead!
"
hitmantb wrote:
we don't really lack clearing speed with this build. It is also 25% chance to get a 4 second buff so up time is not that great.

This is self contradictory. A clear speed that can't kill 4 in 4 seconds statistically? 3 points to get a second Hatred is that so negligible?

"
hitmantb wrote:
The double block thing is too good to give up in my opinion. It makes our life bar a lot more stable. And military faith once again, we waste a keystone as none of the three keystones are that great. We could have got something like an emperor's mastery for the same benefit more or less.

And you clearly do not understand the other half of the Timeless Jewel functionality. All in all shouldn't have asked a newer player. Emperor's Mastery is funny
Im gonna try the build with cold iron point and cyclone, im abit tired of ball lightning atm. Still best build I played in many leagues.
Why does my cyclone have so little AoE? I even use inc AoE with it :O
"
Hyde84 wrote:
Im gonna try the build with cold iron point and cyclone, im abit tired of ball lightning atm. Still best build I played in many leagues.

Try this guy's build, delve 1000, he has cyclone attached to blind and fortify, basically permanently blinds his enemies. In my opinion this is the only way Cyclone can match, or even outperform Ball of Lightning's sheer safety from long range. Poison support with golden rule is enough if you have chaos damage on your spell, as it is 60% + 20% from Herald of Agony buff.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Sarkasmos/Sarkasmos_GamblerHidden

Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 26, 2019, 4:29:53 PM
Hes using ball lightning it seems.
Im gonna do those skills and your gear you suggest and tree.
Last edited by Hyde84 on Oct 26, 2019, 4:04:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info