[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I changed a few gears adding second circle of nostalgia ring but my dps on pob doesn't show much difference. Maybe I'm not properly checking aura effects ? but my dps and armor seem way low compared to current gears I have.

any suggentions would be appreciated thank you !

https://pastebin.com/aad9piPX
"
I changed a few gears adding second circle of nostalgia ring but my dps on pob doesn't show much difference. Maybe I'm not properly checking aura effects ? but my dps and armor seem way low compared to current gears I have.

You haven't configured your pob properly and pob counts only until 40 virulence anyway, so your dps should be multiplied by 1.5 for 4 pure agony

https://pastebin.com/2QR4bceQ here have a look now

Main upgrades should be
-Get pure agony and not heraldry on the top right medium cluster
-upgrade your small clusters to gain cap res without the ring ya using for the res
-get the second circle of nostalgia
-upgrade your gloves for poison support
-upgrade your wand
-get a watcher's eye with discipline

-----------------------------bump

"
Grekey wrote:
"
Megatherion wrote:
@Grekey can you share a POB? With cluster jewels it should be possible to activate Skitterbots with good enough Circle of Nostalgia, Charisma and that 4% passive.

https://pastebin.com/Vb6Cu7MU

this would be the shield, I still have to finish crafting it and I will drop to 9k es, but I want that 30k armor from determination and fully use my watcher's eye. I have the medium clusters with disciples and pure agony, but I do not use them as I'm running an extra normal jewel to cap my res, but once I equip the shield, my res will be back to cap and I will be able to remove the extra jewel and put the proper medium clusters

edit: just cked from the pob, if i drop the bots i can run it determination hatred and discipline, but how essential are those little bots, I truly never understood those guys no matter how many times I have read them on the wiki
Last edited by Grekey on May 26, 2020, 7:35:42 AM
"
Grekey wrote:
"

You haven't configured your pob properly and pob counts only until 40 virulence anyway, so your dps should be multiplied by 1.5 for 4 pure agony

https://pastebin.com/2QR4bceQ here have a look now

Main upgrades should be
-Get pure agony and not heraldry on the top right medium cluster
-upgrade your small clusters to gain cap res without the ring ya using for the res
-get the second circle of nostalgia
-upgrade your gloves for poison support
-upgrade your wand
-get a watcher's eye with discipline

-----------------------------bump

@Grekey

I have updated my pob and dps looks much better by changing a few things. I still don't understand why my armor is so low compared to others with similar gear setting. I'm also wondering ppl are switching their medium cluster with disciples and 3rd aura for herald of purity ? so hatred, discipline and herald of purity ?

https://pastebin.com/1vj37jRE

thank you in advance !
Last edited by blackswanminari on May 26, 2020, 2:52:11 PM
https://pastebin.com/6p6iTPkA equipped the new shield, got 9.5k es, dropped like 600, with some t1 mana or t1 es on the shield I will be back to 10k, but that's gonna take some beast crafting and ex being dropped or lucky veiled mods.
In regards to armor, I'm at 29k atm, I really need that t1 mana on the shield to gain 30k xD
Dropped the skittle bots... really don't know what they do... I need some help in understanding them, got flesh and stone to get to 98% mana reserved and have more es/armor, with the helmet enchant I will eventually be back to the bots, but meanwhile I think this will do...
I also dropped from 4 to 3 specters because I miss a lvl4 empower and I love having convocation for when I have to pass a doorway

"
"
Grekey wrote:

I have updated my pob and dps looks much better by changing a few things. I still don't understand why my armor is so low compared to others with similar gear setting. I'm also wondering ppl are switching their medium cluster with disciples and 3rd aura for herald of purity ? so hatred, discipline and herald of purity ?

https://pastebin.com/1vj37jRE

thank you in advance !

Armor looks about right, I got 29k with determination on, ya have to consider molten shell too, I do not understand the herald of purity, ya need to ask someone more expert in this build, I'm just at the basics...
"
Grekey wrote:
Guys I'm struggling with the helmet enchant, can't get either 15% mana reserved for hatred or determination and scour orbs are so expensive atm that even if I have 4 helmets with the right enchant and base I would probably better buy the cheapest memory vault with the enchant for 18ex... So I was wondering... isn't any way I could drop the skitterbot or are they essential? I'm not even sure that I could run 3 auras with the mana reserve from the tree and the 15% from the shield, but it looks like I could, so I came for advice... any suggestion?

ah forgot to mention, I'm following the High-End POB

Do not change the memory vault helmet. Otherwise you will loose all your armor... And do not try to fit all auras together including determination and skitterbots. It just doesn't worth it. Skitterbots gives about 17% more DPS. Instead of them, just link hatred with generosity (better if awakened). It will give you a bit less DPS but reserves 0 additional mana.
Determination is good, but only if you have a helmet with right enchant. Otherwise you need to invent some shitty ways how to fit them all together. Instead of determination you can use herald of purity that gives you additional physical reduction per each purity mob. Yea, you will also loose about 30% of ehp from molten shell, but imo it's not a big loss... Instead of it you have additional mobs that also can tank.

Even when I got the enchant (by myself) on the helmet, I've decided to continue to use HoP. I've just picked Soul of Steel that gives 5% additional physical damage reduction and some other bonuses. Without anything (flasks/charges/molten shell/purity mobs) I have 69% phys reduction. With Rumi - 78%. With Rumi and endurance charges - 90%, ez cap! The only case when you cannot spam Rumi - bosses. But on bosses you 100% have purity mobs that give you 90% phys reduction without anything else.

I got lvl100, closed the league and pushed to 1000+ delve without determination and skitterbots auras and everywhere felt good.

Last edited by llpu3paK on May 26, 2020, 4:53:11 PM
How do you delve past 400? Do you run in darkness? I get shot every now and then after 400 if biome is dangerous.
"
llpu3paK wrote:

Do not change the memory vault helmet. Otherwise you will loose all your armor... And do not try to fit all auras together including determination and skitterbots. It just doesn't worth it. Skitterbots gives about 17% more DPS. Instead of them, just link hatred with generosity (better if awakened). It will give you a bit less DPS but reserves 0 additional mana.
Determination is good, but only if you have a helmet with right enchant. Otherwise you need to invent some shitty ways how to fit them all together. Instead of determination you can use herald of purity that gives you additional physical reduction per each purity mob. Yea, you will also loose about 30% of ehp from molten shell, but imo it's not a big loss... Instead of it you have additional mobs that also can tank.

ty, for clearing up on the bots, I will keep running the lab until the end of the league and if I do have some currency left I will try to finish crafting that shield
Last edited by Grekey on May 27, 2020, 4:14:47 PM
So just thought i'd add the gear i ended with that might help others that get stuck.This was my main build this league and the first league i made it to 36 challenges(usually got stuck on end game bosses). build took on every boss but 2 that i never made it to.That's Aul and uber elder and im 100% sure i could have beat those aswell.Simulacrum 20/20 and a8 Sirius.

Started with minimal currency and gear for this build.The start is pretty rough ngl and i thought about abandoning the build a few times.GG build OP.

Gear i finished with.

Last edited by Unfailingapple on May 28, 2020, 10:20:55 PM

Finally got the helmet enchant, gonna finish crafting my shield hoping to get some Es rolls and make it over 300 es, so that I cam move from 9.5k, back to over 10k

btw is it me or ya actually take way too much damage? I'm over 50ex by now , but I was testing my next league starter with max block and I only used 2ex on it and it has around half the dps but it's like almost impossible to kill in comparison to this build...
Last edited by Grekey on Jun 1, 2020, 5:00:10 PM
@Grekey what build do you use for that league starter? Can you do end-game bosses on it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info