[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
I discovered that with 2 Amethyst ring, charisma and nodes in mana reservation, you don't even need Heraldry anymore.

With 2 rings 46 and 48, you don't need even charisma and 4% reservation node near CI. Switch to disciples and Herald of Purity as 3rd aura.
Hello guys, just finally put charisma on my amulet, wishing to run with skitterbots... but it seems that with Hatred and Discipline, I don't have enough mana to put on Skitterbots... Don't know what is the issue here, anyone can help ?

I do have the ring, but it gives 39% less mana reservation on herald of agony ... maybe 39 isnt enough ?? Which quality catalyst i need to use to up it up ? The build says : ''Well-rolled Circle of Nostalgia (at least 40% which is not hard with quality catalysts)''
For now my ring has 39 per default, but maybe I can use Catalyst to up it ? Never use those yet

And yes i have 4 heraldry in my clusters.

My Enlighten is level 3 also... maybe need a lvl 4 ? Idk the build says lvl 3 OR lvl 4 Enlighten...
Last edited by Manu_333 on May 22, 2020, 3:04:56 PM
@Manu_333 load your build in POB and experiment there. It is much easier that way. I ran 39 circle for some time. I think you should be able to activate Skitterbots with lvl 4 Enlighten and 4% reduced mana reserved node near Chaos Inoculation.
@Megatherion

Just tried using some catalyst on my ring, but that wasnt enough yet, I kinda forgot that you had the +4% mana reserve point near the Chaos Inoculation, I put a point there, and with my ring now being a 43%, it works for now.

Later I could try to get a Enlighted lvl 4 and maybe ditch that passive point. I don't really know because the POB shows me at still having 222 mana unreserved, but ingame i got 149 unreserved ... Dunno why, it seems POB is not always true :P
@Manu_333 make sure when you reload build in POB you remove old items and turn on relevant auras. For me for some reason it always turns off energy shield aura. Also in POB is should be easy for you to see if Enlighten 4 will allow you to abandon that node.
Hi guys

I need some help/advice to my build. First of all im playing on PS4

Here is POB for reference

https://pastebin.com/DZLpwjbU

As far as now in my opinion I lack DMG (or in other words mobs are not dying 2fast)

Right now I have 8,6k ES and for defence layer its OK for now.

Im open for any sugestions. I want to add that I know I need clusters but getting Pure agony + heraldry on PS is hard. I will prioritize getting them.

Thanks
Guys I'm struggling with the helmet enchant, can't get either 15% mana reserved for hatred or determination and scour orbs are so expensive atm that even if I have 4 helmets with the right enchant and base I would probably better buy the cheapest memory vault with the enchant for 18ex... So I was wondering... isn't any way I could drop the skitterbot or are they essential? I'm not even sure that I could run 3 auras with the mana reserve from the tree and the 15% from the shield, but it looks like I could, so I came for advice... any suggestion?

ah forgot to mention, I'm following the High-End POB
Last edited by Grekey on May 25, 2020, 11:00:19 AM
@Grekey can you share a POB? With cluster jewels it should be possible to activate Skitterbots with good enough Circle of Nostalgia, Charisma and that 4% passive.
"
dr4lse wrote:
Hi guys

I need some help/advice to my build. First of all im playing on PS4

Here is POB for reference

https://pastebin.com/DZLpwjbU

As far as now in my opinion I lack DMG (or in other words mobs are not dying 2fast)

Right now I have 8,6k ES and for defence layer its OK for now.

Im open for any sugestions. I want to add that I know I need clusters but getting Pure agony + heraldry on PS is hard. I will prioritize getting them.

Thanks

-Empower is only lvl2. ya can get a lvl3 empower corrupted for cheap, like 3 or 4c, while you level up one or two on your secondy weapon slots so you can corrupt them once they reach lvl3 and hope to gain a lvl4
-vendor your lvl20 gems with a gemcutter once they reach lvl20, they will go back down to lvl1, but they will gain 20% quality (do not do them all at once or you will lose too much dps at once, once they reach lvl20 with 20 quality corrupt them so they might become lvl21 with 20 quality for more dps)
-Your cluster need upgrading, Pure Agony is a huge dps upgrade going from 40 to 60 virulence stacks + using good small cluster you can help yourself capping your resses
-I know is hard to cap your res but it's way better to have 2 circle of nostalgia, that second ring make a big difference
-Focus on getting some good gloves with poison support on them instead of relying on the gem, so that you can gain more constantly those virulence stacks for more dps
-having a +2 wand with auto casting is a huge quality of life improvement and helps to gain 4 specters if ya don't have a 21 20 gem
Last edited by Grekey on May 25, 2020, 3:22:54 PM
"
Megatherion wrote:
@Grekey can you share a POB? With cluster jewels it should be possible to activate Skitterbots with good enough Circle of Nostalgia, Charisma and that 4% passive.

https://pastebin.com/Vb6Cu7MU

this would be the shield, I still have to finish crafting it and I will drop to 9k es, but I want that 30k armor from determination and fully use my watcher's eye. I have the medium clusters with disciples and pure agony, but I do not use them as I'm running an extra normal jewel to cap my res, but once I equip the shield, my res will be back to cap and I will be able to remove the extra jewel and put the proper medium clusters

edit: just cked from the pob, if i drop the bots i can run it determination hatred and discipline, but how essential are those little bots, I truly never understood those guys no matter how many times I have read them on the wiki
Last edited by Grekey on May 25, 2020, 4:01:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info