[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

A few months ago, I arrived delve 1300 with HoA and I changed to glass cannon characters to go further. After I arrived at 7300 with Scourge arrow Inquisitor and Storm Brand Occultist, I am done with delving (at least for this league). Now I am trying to make a new Agony Guardian again just for fun. I really like HoA :)

In this build, I am using 7 Megalomaniac and 3 Voice jewels.

It has 21.3M Agony DPS:
- Lv33 HoA
- 65 Virulence stacks from 5 pure agony and 4 disciples nodes
- 30% chance to deal double damage from 3 remarkable nodes
- Culling strike from Wish for Death node

And I decided to use storm brand instead of ball lightning for virulence stacking. I feel better with storm brand and easier to play.
- 5 brands (two grand design nodes)
- Each brand: 3.31 casts per second
- 100% chance to poison (80% from HoA and poison, 20% from Septic Spells node)
- Golden rule jewel
- 33 virulence stacks per second (actually more because each brand attacks up to 3 nearby enemies)

Defensive
- 3 Endurance charges from Enduring Composure node
- 75% block / 70% spell block (using Conjured Wall node)
- Not enough ES.. only 7441 now but will go up to 8484 with watcher's eye.

Videos:
- Tier 19 100% Delirium map with 4 sextants and 4 scarabs: https://youtu.be/PbhvcRQLR5U
- Delve 1500: https://youtu.be/oJvgPmzBmK4

PoB: https://pastebin.com/V4pJuk5D
Last edited by kyuhlee00 on Jun 2, 2020, 12:17:37 AM
sry for the ot...
"
Megatherion wrote:
@Grekey what build do you use for that league starter? Can you do end-game bosses on it?

yup, requires 4 uniques tho, to do all content and they become quite cheap after around 4 to 5 days from the start of the league...

meanwhile ya can farm yellow maps without those 4 uniques to be able to afor them asap
just google "facebreaker reckoning cyclone max block" and ya should find Esoro build guide on youtube and many more, i modified a little bit to be more league starter friendly, but if you can invest in specific items like
ya can build those layers of defense and make it really tanky... i was able to clear t16 with the delirium content deathless on a 5 link... but i believe it's the concept itself of having 79% block from the gladiator that is quite good and the herald stackers proved this season that if we were able to accommodate max Purity, any build becomes almost immortal, but that requires 140% of our mana and consequently our dps would be lacking

lulz slammed an ex with leo after crafting life and i got t2 increased es xDD from a 5ex shield to a 25ex shield xD and with this i'm back over 10k es, i think i'm done with the build

I probably should try to get a new amulet and maybe get some better implicit on my rings, but I don't think it's worth it

just released that i should try to go for that max agony lvl with the corruptions... dk tho, the dps is still good, what i miss is the convocation... i would drop flame dash for it...
Last edited by Grekey on Jun 2, 2020, 7:39:57 AM
I just wanted to say Thank You!

My build is not complete, or perfect - but my first L95 character and I am still having fun / gaining XP

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Azriel667

Last edited by Azriel667 on Jun 3, 2020, 7:56:34 PM
nvm
Last edited by Alspher on Jun 5, 2020, 8:40:13 PM
is it just me or does the investemnt for the 3 spectres not seem worth it for the onslaught?

The range on which the minions have to be close to me feels too small. I barely ever have onslaught up...
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Hello, has anyone tried Ball Lightning + Chain link? I found it in Split Personality HOWA guide and apparently it makes sustain much better.
where does letal pride jewel go in the tree
Last edited by matthew222 on Jun 7, 2020, 4:40:43 AM
Glancing blows is going to be in the passive three next season and not on the timeless jewel... it's gonna cost us 2 extra points, but give us another jewel slot... or 1 extra point without the jewels socket... I don't think the build is screwed, but we might lose 200 es .-.

"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, has anyone tried Ball Lightning + Chain link? I found it in Split Personality HOWA guide and apparently it makes sustain much better.

y i have a wand with cast speed so i decided to give it a try, your sustain is way better with faster casting and spell echo especially against bosses if ya wanna afk face tank at a certain distance
What about stat points? Pathing through strength might be beneficial for the sake of dropping Astramentis in favor of +1/+2 amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info