[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
sinhviencodon wrote:
Thanks for the great build.
Currently, I use this build for HC but I notice that we don't have much defense node like Life on the way, mostly we take offensive node. Do you have another version of tree build for HC?

I would use demi's guide for life, as it focuses only on life and then when you're ready to transition, you can either start grabbing ES gear and transition to CI first, or if you can afford it then grab a shavs and transition fully to this build for the maximum damage.

Also, in HC, i always pick born in shadows early, usually as my 2nd lab ascendancy. Remember importantly that when you do transition to either CI or LL, pickup Zealot's Oath, so your % regen ascendancy works with ES.
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
toddliestew wrote:
Hey! Decided to give this build a go. But im wondering: what are The best/most important aura setups if you cant afford 3 enlightens?

2 enlightens are enough and lvl 3 is enough, but even before that with 0 enlightens in your build, you will instead pick mana reduce on the skill-tree and use all the aura's except skitterbots.

Remember clarity should be tied with blood magic and be lvl 5-10, depending on how much extra life you got to spare when you reserved zealotry.

Also Enduring affix mana flask is a godsend, makes it easy playing even with low mana levels.

Thanks for The fast reply! I got one more quedtion. What gems do i priority on a 5L?
Hello, Sir DissentXTV :)
Can you check my progress in this build and advice me what to do next.
And for the gloves, is it better gloves with advanced traps or with trap and mines ?

And second decision ENCH on helmet, worth it 3pierce or should I aim for dmg penetration ?

--------------------
As i think now, i will go change my gloves with adv traps/trap and mine (dependes on what you`re saying). After that I will search for a ench helmet (depend on what ench you`re saying, but i think Lightning traps pierce 3 targets) and then I will try to make some boots with 30ms and ress and gap the ress with rings/belt and maybe rings with higher ES.

If you have another advice for me, please ... i`m waiting :)
Thx !!
"
toddliestew wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
toddliestew wrote:
Hey! Decided to give this build a go. But im wondering: what are The best/most important aura setups if you cant afford 3 enlightens?

2 enlightens are enough and lvl 3 is enough, but even before that with 0 enlightens in your build, you will instead pick mana reduce on the skill-tree and use all the aura's except skitterbots.

Remember clarity should be tied with blood magic and be lvl 5-10, depending on how much extra life you got to spare when you reserved zealotry.

Also Enduring affix mana flask is a godsend, makes it easy playing even with low mana levels.

Thanks for The fast reply! I got one more quedtion. What gems do i priority on a 5L?

Ltrap, trap and mine dmg, cluster traps, lightning penetration, elem focus support. :)

I am myself still only on a 5L at lvl 90. I'm clearing red maps and just collected my 13th watch-stone, still melting the conquerors. There's aloooooot of time going to the guide, so I'm finding a bit less time to catch up on playing and normally I'd think myself to be on a 6L by now, but it'll all be fine;P
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 23, 2019, 11:05:54 AM
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Hello, Sir DissentXTV :)
Can you check my progress in this build and advice me what to do next.
And for the gloves, is it better gloves with advanced traps or with trap and mines ?

And second decision ENCH on helmet, worth it 3pierce or should I aim for dmg penetration ?

--------------------
As i think now, i will go change my gloves with adv traps/trap and mine (dependes on what you`re saying). After that I will search for a ench helmet (depend on what ench you`re saying, but i think Lightning traps pierce 3 targets) and then I will try to make some boots with 30ms and ress and gap the ress with rings/belt and maybe rings with higher ES.

If you have another advice for me, please ... i`m waiting :)
Thx !!

I'm very jealous of your 6L and the gear!

I would definitely focus on getting a 3x pierce helmet with decent ES.
Or get a base hubris with 3x pierce if you can afford that and craft it with dense/bound/metallic fossils. If you're on a tighter budget, just craft it with dense/metallic and worry for bound laters.

As for gloves, it's a personal preference. Take a look at the gear in the guide and my gloves from 3.8, they are super strong.
If you get 2 mods for traps on gloves with decent ES and a resist craft or roll, that's endgame gloves. But it's preference which mods you prefer (trap throwing speed versus trap damage) It's more a question of are you lucky and hitting 2 trap stats on your alteration/regal crafting, if so, you'll be happy with whatever 2 stats they are (trap damage, projectile dmg or trap throwing speed)

I've also just now updated the shield part of the crafting section in the guide.
There's a lot of work and time required to this, so I hope people are patient and also I gotta have a chance to play and test the new affixes from conquerors etc and clear sirus, hopefully not on just my 5L =P

Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 23, 2019, 11:15:36 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Dhalilax wrote:
excuse me, I feel really noob but I've to ask: I don't really understand how to get a good weapon, I tried to follow the stats in the guide but I'm not sure I did it correctly.
This is what I've atm:

Is this one ok? what is best to look for if I want to upgrade it? and last question: is this xx as extra chaos damage really important?
thank you

That is a nice sceptre!
This league introduced some new possibilities also however, like +1 to spell gems on 1handers and +1 to lightning spell gems and other such fancy stuff:) also double lightning damage to spells, because one is connected with raw lightning damage %... (i'll link mine as example >>
)

There's a jungle of stats, I'll update the guide with some more suggestions to look at, however generally the best thing you can really do is to CTRL-C an item and POB it to see if it's an upgrade and via trade site, there's a button on the left that lets you copy an item to paste it in POB to test.

They nerfed elemental as extra chaos damage from 20% to like half or less I think, so it's become less important, but I still feel it's a very strong stat overall (which is ofc why they had to nerf bat it a bit)

thank you. I decided to don't look (yet) for a new weapon, I don't really see much items in market atm, maybe worth to wait a little bit more.
On the other hand, I feel I've not that great damage, here is the list of my items:
(I'm level 87)

(note: i switched gem on chest for test something, so nvm them)
What should I do to improve a bit?
"
oestergreen wrote:

I'm very jealous of your 6L and the gear!

Haha :) dont be :) I sold a gem that dropped from those new guardians :) and i sold with 5.5ex :) and i bought the 6L prophecy for 7.3ex :) so...alot of currency for that piece of armour :P
Hey sir, hope you doing well.

Would apreciate a bit of help here, i spent some currency here, but still only with 5.7k ES, maybe doing something wrong, dont rly know (1st time going ES).

The DPS is alright, i was using Arc Mines, and switched cause this is one of my favorite skills of the game.

Another question i have, the blood magic with clarity and skitterbots consumes almost all my health, dont have a space to use zealotry, how am i supose to get this ?

here is the POE if u can take a look, https://pastebin.com/cvBQFzNS

Thank you.
Latest gear
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Latest gear
Spoiler

These are some sick rolls on gear TBH, well done, Sir!
Offtopic:
Guys, beware of scammers, while buying 6l shav! Yesterday they nearly got me two times in a row. 9 ex loss would be a pain :)
Last edited by masrood on Dec 24, 2019, 1:37:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info