[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hi :),

Hope the internet gets better soon was enjoying the streams when i could catch them.

Quick question:

As i am going up in red tier maps im starting to get a lot harder so i bought a rumi's to cap block on attack and get to 64% spell block.

The thing now is single target is feeling really low. Is it just a matter of needing that 6link and cluster now or is there something i need to boost my ST?

Thanks,

Ryu
I have upgraded some equipment and feel invisible when doing map

with 7k ES + 4% ES recover and glancing blow with 70block att and 60 block spell

"

Hope the internet gets better soon was enjoying the streams when i could catch them.

Quick question:

As i am going up in red tier maps im starting to get a lot harder so i bought a rumi's to cap block on attack and get to 64% spell block.

The thing now is single target is feeling really low. Is it just a matter of needing that 6link and cluster now or is there something i need to boost my ST?

Thanks,

I'm on a phone right now but just looking at your character-

-Drop lightning spire trap and use assasins mark and wave of conviction with arcanist brand. Use it on bosses
- where is your bear trap? Nice boost to single target
- get boots enchant- it's nice chunk of dps
- get that 6link ASAP
-double crit multi jewels are great. I don't know if you use any because I can't check.

About cluster jewels- wait until you solve everything above here and lvlup a little bit more. I'm lvl 94 and I clear everything without single point invested in cluster jewels. You don't them right now.
Last edited by Ankhain on Aug 3, 2021, 7:33:42 AM
I'm a little confused on how to meet the dex requirments of some uniques we are supposed to use like "sin treck" or even "heretics veil" for example. I'm using a turquoise amulet already but i'm not even close meeting the requirments for "sin treck" and therefore i'm using rainbowstride eventhough the energy shield of sin treck seems more charming to me.
Last edited by Moloch1997 on Aug 3, 2021, 9:59:10 AM
"
Moloch1997 wrote:
I'm a little confused on how to meet the dex requirments of some uniques we are supposed to use like "sin treck" or even "heretics veil" for example. I'm using a turquoise amulet already but i'm not even close meeting the requirments for "sin treck" and therefore i'm using rainbowstride eventhough the energy shield of sin treck seems more charming to me.

You would get dex on a ring or similar if you wanna use sin-trek and already picked +30's in the tree. Sin-trek are great, but not end-game, so the build isn't designed around sticking to sin-trek. A good pair of rare boots will always win out due to the flexibility of resists and up-to 35% movespeed and higher es totals.

Keep in mind however that sin-trek adds up to 30 dex. So you don't really need 117 dex, more like 87, you only need 117 momentarily to equip them. After that they provide 30 themselves so you can un-equip or un-talent whatever you put on in order to equip them. Easy to buy a 1 alch amulet or ring with 50 dex and equip them with that one, then take it off again. :)
Hey guys, started this build recently and I'm really enjoying it.

Just curious if you guys can spot the best place to put my currency next.
I have about 14 ex to burn.

Ty and stay safe yall.
"
netsstea wrote:

with 7k ES + 4% ES recover and glancing blow with 70block att and 60 block spell

With invisible you mean you dont die alot?
Because Im also running with 7,4k ES (no %ES recover on block tho) and I die ALOT. Granted I run somewhat scary maps (t16 with corrupted mods) but I didnt struggle as much with other builds. I feel like with saboteur its generally harder to become as tanky as some other builds that can just afk in monsterpacks - despite the blind ascendency.
"
Zafnok1 wrote:
Hey guys, started this build recently and I'm really enjoying it.

Just curious if you guys can spot the best place to put my currency next.
I have about 14 ex to burn.

Ty and stay safe yall.

Hey mate

Big upgrades for faster bossing and generally smoother mapping would be trap throw speed. Shaper gloves with good ES and throw speed 16-20% and likewise a belt with good stats and throw speed, would easily replace your bated breathe.

For belts you can craft on a crusader base (i'd go stygian, but its whatever your preference is, crystal works too). Craft the belt with Essence of Zeal for up to 21% throw speed, which btw stacks with bench crafted throw speed for an insane 30%++ throw speed total.

With all that speed if you get it, you might need a -mana cost for non-channel on one of your rings. You shouldn't need the mana flask at all honestly.

Also consider getting Crown of the inward eye with lab enchant, it's another big DPS boost (if you need/want more dps).

Another very big DPS boost is getting your lightning lab enchant on the boots. It's permanently active in this build and thus is a big chunk of extra dps.
(1-165 added lightning dmg).

I would drop saboteur node, pickup a jewel socket instead with double multiplier jewel for 5-10c only and it'll give you way more damage then the saboteur node.

Goodluck and hf mate :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Aug 3, 2021, 12:15:46 PM
"

Quick question:

Thanks,

Ryu

Everything Ankhain responded to you is spot on :)

I'd also add that your wand could do with an upgrade.
It's okay, but it's mostly a 10-20c wand, idk whats your budget atm, but definitely 6L is your biggest upgrade and boot lab enchant. But also soon I'd upgrade that wand. But for now, I believe you can bench craft it right?
"
Strollin wrote:
"
netsstea wrote:

With invisible you mean you dont die alot?
Because Im also running with 7,4k ES (no %ES recover on block tho) and I die ALOT. Granted I run somewhat scary maps (t16 with corrupted mods) but I didnt struggle as much with other builds. I feel like with saboteur its generally harder to become as tanky as some other builds that can just afk in monsterpacks - despite the blind ascendency.

Take out glancing blows until you get es on block
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info