[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Giammafix wrote:
Honestly the clearspeed is kinda horrible, how can we improve it? maybe with profane bloom and temporal chains on blasphemy? or should we stick to Malediction?

There's no way to fix the clear speed of the build. It is what it is and this build just isn't top tier for the Scourge mechanic. Blasphemy+curse+profane bloom doesn't really do much except with super dense stuff like harvest/blight/ritual (it's great for that.)
"
Giammafix wrote:
Honestly the clearspeed is kinda horrible, how can we improve it? maybe with profane bloom and temporal chains on blasphemy? or should we stick to Malediction?

Like what Diabloimmoral said, no easy way to help whole map clear like what other “clear builds” can do. This build is just not meant for that. However, when the build is done, I could always just spam quartz flask, quicksilver and run through the mobs (I have Vortex on left click) and finish even T16 maps in 2/3 mins, quick relaxing playstyle. But of course don’t expect to kill everything in the map.
First time with this build, and I'm a little confused. Is the guide still outdated compared to the PoB? Is PoB itself not updated for 3.16, and if so, couldn't the build on PoB get updated so it's a little less confusing to follow (referring to the 3.16 changes flask and the herald of ash taking the place of tempest shield)?
Now that we're stacking armor, is Aegis Aurora worth using? For ~20000 armor, the on-block effect gives us 400 ES, which should be comparable to the 5% ES on-block mod for a character with 8000 ES. Defence stats on the shield are not bad, and 5% max cold res is pretty good.

(I mean the CI version. LL should still use Prism Guardian for the extra auras.)
Last edited by Gimdornim on Oct 29, 2021, 6:04:01 AM
In the LL tree we drop the armor nodes & divine shield on the left side of the tree. Isn't that a big loss of survivability especially considering how rippy scourge is?
"
Giammafix wrote:

Spell slinger with frost bolt and creeping frost
"
InjectedSTD wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

that would be the optimal solution, yet requires an almost total rework of the auras
"
FacesReality wrote:
In the LL tree we drop the armor nodes & divine shield on the left side of the tree. Isn't that a big loss of survivability especially considering how rippy scourge is?

I didn't drop it for now, probably it's worth dropping only having good cluster jewels with es recovery on kill and cold dot multi
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
InjectedSTD wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

that would be the optimal solution, yet requires an almost total rework of the auras

Well there's also wintertide band op posted a scuffed pob on his discord
Last edited by InjectedSTD on Oct 29, 2021, 11:38:12 AM
Is there a link to the discord?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info