[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Just me not getting the lootfilters to work? I tried copying them, didn't work, tried to follow them, didn't work. Tried to refresh the filters ingame, didn't work.
I've made the transition from life to CI at around 5k+ ES, took the Divine Shield passive and the close armor nodes, as auras I use malevolence, determination, vitality, clarity, discipline.
The new mechanic which lets us regenerate ES from physical damage prevented feels awesome and solves one of the biggest problems ever of the witch (lack of physical mitigation and vulnerable to oneshots).
Looking good so far, the clearspeed seems a bit slow and maybe needs more damage to feel comfortable against tanky mobs
Would a 5L shavs with LL auras be better than 6L CI?
"
FacesReality wrote:

I did something cheeky, which I know a lot of people are doing. I bought a 5L Shavs, got the colours right first, then into the Krangler! Risky for sure, but for me it paid off. Came out okay - and then I used the Krangled Fusing and hit the 6L that way. Kind of fun to risk it all! LOL!
"
Just me not getting the lootfilters to work? I tried copying them, didn't work, tried to follow them, didn't work. Tried to refresh the filters ingame, didn't work.

Have you downloaded mp3 files that Shak mentioned in this post?
"
McLolek12 wrote:
"

Have you downloaded mp3 files that Shak mentioned in this post?

wow I feel stupid i completely overlooked that part in the guide, thanks friend!
"
Sumidian wrote:
"
FacesReality wrote:

I did something cheeky, which I know a lot of people are doing. I bought a 5L Shavs, got the colours right first, then into the Krangler! Risky for sure, but for me it paid off. Came out okay - and then I used the Krangled Fusing and hit the 6L that way. Kind of fun to risk it all! LOL!

I got a 2 link shav, 6 socketed and 5 linked it, then throw into the krangle. Linked it at first try 😁. My backup plan was tainted fusing, still cheaper than buying a 6L shav.
"
Bladeslaw wrote:
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:
Hi,

really nice build, having a blast so far :D just reached a8 and about to do first sirus, awakaners were easy but I took quite long so I want to craft the wand from this guide.

Here's my question, is there a reason we use a demon's horn ilvl 2 and not a regular prophecy wand? Or maybe someone could tell me if there's still easy ways to improve my damage without dropping to much sustain? I like the current survivability.

Thanks in advance!

ilvl 2 Demon's Horn has the easiest to get (thanks to obliteration div cards) highest damage wand implicit spell damage at a low ilvl

Items at that ilvl have a very small pool of mods to choose from and by forcing a good explicit mod (high % spell damage via Essence of Woe) the remaining mods will pull from that small pool. One of those mods is +1 level of cold spell skill gems which is a huge damage boost for the build.

Easy damage boosts with minimal/no investment:
Level 20 or 21 skill gems (reason the guide has you level vortex gems in the weapon swap gem sockets)
Gem quality
Anointments from the guide (Divine Judgement is really nice)

I keep spamming cold/caster mods on Harvests on prophecy wands to see if anything interesting happens then throw it into the Krangler.

Higher investment is like the guide says, grab a redeemer boots/crusader|shaper belt and hit it with the right fossils or ES essences.

I see, thanks!

Just traded in the first set of cards and the obliteration I got out of it was ilvl 80 and the bricked rare as well, do you know if they perhaps changed that method? or will bricked ilvl 80s still give me a ilvl 2 base? then I could just as well buy the wands and not bother with the cards.
"
Just traded in the first set of cards and the obliteration I got out of it was ilvl 80

You have to trade the div cards in on a level 2 character to get an ilvl 2 wand.
Honestly the clearspeed is kinda horrible, how can we improve it? maybe with profane bloom and temporal chains on blasphemy? or should we stick to Malediction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info