[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I’m just really happy to see the change to tempest shield. This build is pretty much ailment immune with it and abberath. 25% spell block is a nice icing on the cake.
Final PoBs are posted in the intro/updates section. Apologies for the forum delay. It's been an insane week with a ton going on. I'll be populating more changes into the guide today and tonight. 3.16 build is INSANE
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
ShakCentral wrote:
Final PoBs are posted in the intro/updates section. Apologies for the forum delay. It's been an insane week with a ton going on. I'll be populating more changes into the guide today and tonight. 3.16 build is INSANE

No problem mate :)

Congrats with the Twitch partnership! Stay cool <3
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Oct 21, 2021, 1:51:14 PM
"
ShakCentral wrote:

ty so much for the update. I really appreciate your work on this awesome build! love the mix of ssf viability and offense/defense mixture <3
Was going to go with a Champion TR, after watching your and Ziz's video I'm rolling vortex again

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in
I woke up this morning planning to go SSFSC Bane Occ. After watching the collab with Ziz now I am torn and want to go Cold DoT... dang you Shak!
My favorite guide out there, thank you so much for your work and thanks to Ziz for shout, best of luck and smooth league start to y'all.
Can anyone explain me why in Cold DoT build there is a Herald of Ash?
"
slowik010 wrote:
Can anyone explain me why in Cold DoT build there is a Herald of Ash?

Please read notes in PoB before asking:
"
3. Until PoB updates, most 3.16 updates that aren't in PoB are on a custom flask in Items. Herald of Ash is simulating Tempest Shield's 25% reservation, and the new "% phys mitigation" modifier is custom added to the CI Shield.
Hey Shak, is there any changes planned for your loot filters for 3.16? Or can I just follow the ones from last league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info