[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

it seems that pob is incomplete :(
"
whyarewehere wrote:
"
Hi all!
Started vortex in this league and it feels very easy to level!
I've just seen the new CI gems, but don't understand vaal righteous fire...can we use only the vaal version because normal will stop instantly or am I missing something?

Yeah only use the vaal version > never use the normal one or even turn it on

We can't sustain the normal one

Thank you!
Started playing last year in delirium league, still surprised when gems are used only for vaal version :D :D :D

"
OrKToS wrote:
I think it would be better to separate CI and LL POBs, because LL gems affect CI build, boosting dps to unrealistic level.

You can disable the LL gems and activate the CI gems, otherwise it's a problem understand how much mana is reserved :D
Enjoying the build so far, got a question.
As you can see in my Profile (i hope) i am rocking a tabula atm, wich is fine even in Yellow maps so far.
I have a 5L6S Shavs ready to go, as well as a Prism Guardian, Mark of the Shaper and Presence of Chayula.
Should i just switch to LL with that and get another shavs to 6l later? or should i stick to the Tabula and continue trying to 6l the shavs?
So, if I've got aspect of the spider up instead of temporal chains, am using a presence of chayula, and don't have reservation for another curse - is it worth respec'ing out of vile bastion for malediction?
Is the wand when you have "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill", 2 links? It seems to be the case in the POB.

What im trying to say is, do i just link stormbrand with frostbite (like showed in POB) or its better to link both Orb of Storm and Stormbrand to Frostbite?
No idea where I went wrong with this build, I was cruising along really well and having a blast until I got to maps. I'm 73 currently and even in T1 White maps I'm nearly getting one-shot by stuff (no haven't gone CI yet, only 1k ES) at a loss for what to do and where to go with it. If anyone more experienced could give my profile a view and maybe suggest some things that would be awesome and I'd be so grateful.

Thanks Shak for the build, it was really fun to take through the game up until now.
"
Ma23ck wrote:
Is the wand when you have "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill", 2 links? It seems to be the case in the POB.

What im trying to say is, do i just link stormbrand with frostbite (like showed in POB) or its better to link both Orb of Storm and Stormbrand to Frostbite?

I think it's a typo on the guide.
Once you have the "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" craft on your wand you can add the Elemental equilibrium node to your passive tree and replace frostbite > frostbomb and hextouch > stormbrand. Once that's done your links on your wand don't matter.
"
Frostrike wrote:
"
Ma23ck wrote:

Once you have the "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" craft on your wand you can add the Elemental equilibrium node to your passive tree and replace frostbite > frostbomb and hextouch > stormbrand. Once that's done your links on your wand don't matter.

So you saying to not put Frostbite along Storm Brand and OOS but Frostbomb instead of Frostbite?

Wont Frost Bomb trigger EE in a bad way for us? (cold dmg)

Thanks for the clarification btw :)
"
Ma23ck wrote:
"
Frostrike wrote:
"
Ma23ck wrote:

So you saying to not put Frostbite along Storm Brand and OOS but Frostbomb instead of Frostbite?

Wont Frost Bomb trigger EE in a bad way for us? (cold dmg)

Thanks for the clarification btw :)

In section 3.1 of the guide Shak goes into detail of the EE mechanic and how Frostbomb -Cold res % fits into that rotation. Cheers!
Is there any way to craft the wand?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info