[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
majiapowa wrote:
Will this wand mess up my EE?

no it's perfect.
I'm not understanding how 3 aura's can be used in Prism guardian. Even with the 4% reduction node on the tree each aura uses 36% mana which comes out to like 108% life usage.
"
srt4eblue wrote:
I'm not understanding how 3 aura's can be used in Prism guardian. Even with the 4% reduction node on the tree each aura uses 36% mana which comes out to like 108% life usage.

There is more than 1 x 4% reduction taken on the LL tree. There are 3 nodes taken in the Sovereignty wheel on the left (6,4,4) and another single 4 taken from the Influence wheel on the other side of the tree.

Looks like you only grabbed the single one on the right hand side. You will need 7 skill points to get the ones over the other side. Maybe look at getting a Thread of hope instead of the Intuitive Leap jewel? Frees up some points.
"
Soriilol wrote:
Hey guys, could anyone explain me why the CI version is playing Enlighten within the setup?

Malevolence + VDisci are not taking enough % for using an enlighten. Or do I miss something?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah have the same question - I'm following the latest POB in the guide for CI and it doesn't pick up any mana reserve reduction node.

And even with enlighten we don't have enough mana to run Malevolence + Disc + Frostbite (Blasphemy), unless we only use Vdisc for the emergency and not turn on the disc -> but the guide doesn't say that like Vaal RF, plus we don't really need enlighten if only run Malev + frostbite.

Am I missing something?

Thank you.
"
whyarewehere wrote:
"
Soriilol wrote:
Hey guys, could anyone explain me why the CI version is playing Enlighten within the setup?

Malevolence + VDisci are not taking enough % for using an enlighten. Or do I miss something?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah have the same question - I'm following the latest POB in the guide for CI and it doesn't pick up any mana reserve reduction node.

And even with enlighten we don't have enough mana to run Malevolence + Disc + Frostbite (Blasphemy), unless we only use Vdisc for the emergency and not turn on the disc -> but the guide doesn't say that like Vaal RF, plus we don't really need enlighten if only run Malev + frostbite.

Am I missing something?

Thank you.

Hey man, you do not need to link blasphemy anyway, Frostbite is sitting happy within the trigger wand.

Still, I cannot find the reason for enlighten within the CI spec :/
"
Soriilol wrote:
"
whyarewehere wrote:
"
Soriilol wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Am I missing something?

Thank you.

Hey man, you do not need to link blasphemy anyway, Frostbite is sitting happy within the trigger wand.

Still, I cannot find the reason for enlighten within the CI spec :/

Yeah with only disc + malove don't really need enlighten. So I'm stumped =x
First of all, thank you for the build. I just changed to low life today but I don't know if I messed up somewhere on the build. My vortex damage in game says I'm doing 24k per use but I don't know what that should be around. 5 of my support gems are only 19 so I'm not sure if that will be a big jump in damage or not. If anybody could help point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Last edited by Draconsaarru on Jan 23, 2021, 9:26:47 PM
"
srt4eblue wrote:

You need to take the Reduced Mana nodes on the tree Shown in Shak's LL tree in the POB he provides
Almost finished crafting Amulet. Just needs Dot Multi :)

Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 23, 2021, 10:57:42 PM
"
Frostrike wrote:
"
Kohtas wrote:
No idea where I went wrong with this build, I was cruising along really well and having a blast until I got to maps. I'm 73 currently and even in T1 White maps I'm nearly getting one-shot by stuff (no haven't gone CI yet, only 1k ES) at a loss for what to do and where to go with it. If anyone more experienced could give my profile a view and maybe suggest some things that would be awesome and I'd be so grateful.

Thanks Shak for the build, it was really fun to take through the game up until now.

Start making the switch over to the CI tree. You do not have to pick up CI but you can definitely make use of the energy shield nodes/shield blocking and defense nodes. As you make that transition over don't forget to also transition into the appropriate gems (vaal discipline/enlighten/malediction) listed in section 3.2 of the guide. Once your energy shield is at a comfortable number depending on your PoE experience pick up CI as stated in section 3.7.

Thank you so much for the advice it really helped, spent the day refining my gear/gems, getting a few more levels and re-spec'ing my tree and it's feeling nice and cozy to play again, seriously appreciate your help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info