[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

For some reason, even though I try to find rare bows with +2 arrows, etc.
A lot of them don't match up to a point blank Chin Sol.
I'm looking at some on the market and it always minuses my DPS, unless I uncheck the Player is always at close range box, it'll give me about 300k dps, which in that case wouldn't be boss killing.

Any crafting suggestions would also be definitely appreciated, if I can make one for less than 20ex I'm game.
Thanks for the great guide btw.

Also feel free to check my gear as well, I don't know how to post it, thanks~
Last edited by louisxsioul on Apr 12, 2020, 9:41:59 PM
Here is my gear.

I have a 100 ex budget. I just bought all this stuff again after thinking about re-rolling. I'm pretty sure I had a different bow before.

Anyways. Any obvious build flaws would be nice... I actually haven't really been running much, so I assume it's got loads of flaws.

Could you help me figure out why I cant get number anywhere near yours?

https://pastebin.com/e6ZPBKAm

I have pretty decent gear, im working on the quiver and barrage 6l but even when I factor those in, you do millions more damage than me and I cant quite figure out why.
Last edited by Geterdone000 on Apr 13, 2020, 12:33:06 AM
"
Mswiatcz wrote:
Here is my gear.

I have a 100 ex budget. I just bought all this stuff again after thinking about re-rolling. I'm pretty sure I had a different bow before.

Anyways. Any obvious build flaws would be nice... I actually haven't really been running much, so I assume it's got loads of flaws.

You can drop two dex nodes between Blood Drinker and Coordination to connect south with a strength node. Alternatively, you can drop the jewel socket for 4 points and get a large cluster jewel for a large dps improvement. Also, your two abyss jewels are rather bad - aim for life, crit multi and onslaught on kill.
Your amulet is not anointed - i suggest Heart of Ice, or Throatseeker if you like.
Your belt is mediocre, your gloves are abysmal - get more life on both slots. You should aim for at least 4.5k life, ideally above 5k for high tier delirium without getting 1-shot.

I was wondering if I may get some crafting advice. Is the Crit Multi + Power charge on crit good enough to keep or should I pursue for something else? I have the bow imprinted with flat phys + 2 additional arrows to have more chances.

If I'm done here and just multicraft it, should I just go for the damage pen + phys % craft?

Thank you in advance
Last edited by Ysuni on Apr 13, 2020, 6:29:15 AM
"
Ysuni wrote:

I was wondering if I may get some crafting advice. Is the Crit Multi + Power charge on crit good enough to keep or should I pursue for something else? I have the bow imprinted with flat phys + 2 additional arrows to have more chances.

If I'm done here and just multicraft it, should I just go for the damage pen + phys % craft?

Thank you in advance

Multimod is not worth it. You can craft one mod without multimod on that bow and if you put multi mod on it.. you still can craft 1 mod on it ;-) cause there are only 2 mods left...
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Ysuni wrote:

Thank you in advance

Multimod is not worth it. You can craft one mod without multimod on that bow and if you put multi mod on it.. you still can craft 1 mod on it ;-) cause there are only 2 mods left...

The Crit multi and Power charge is one modifier (Shaper Modifier). I'm sorry I wrote it in a way that can be mistaken as two separate modifiers. So the current bow has 2 Prefixes and 1 Suffix open.
whats a good annointment for amulet?
"
lolyndasmu wrote:
whats a good annointment for amulet?

Page1...

"
Ysuni wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Ysuni wrote:

Thank you in advance

The Crit multi and Power charge is one modifier (Shaper Modifier). I'm sorry I wrote it in a way that can be mistaken as two separate modifiers. So the current bow has 2 Prefixes and 1 Suffix open.

Have poe db mods for bows open now. So if you multimod it with inc. phys and flat cold you would outperform death opus by 23%...

The question is are you fine with just a flat phys t3 in that stage of a league. But you could buy a new base and use that one atm.

Only 20% quality sucks btw :p .. the new base should have 30% and than start to alt spam again...
Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 13, 2020, 7:56:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info