[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Xarodin wrote:
Im dying like a retard, cant get aboth lvl 90 cause of that, is that normal? Any advice? Help is very appreciated!

It's quite normal, you have to reposition quite often, if you have a jewel with cannot be hindered and corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you, that might help. Also get your life above 4.5 Allocating constitution helps with that.
Hello !

Can Asenath's Chant be a good helmet ? No critical strike chance, yeah, thats the bad thing, but we can auto cast withering step, frosbomb, and even assassin's mark, so need to pay less to have a good ring.
could anyone give me a advice on what i should upgrade next? Corrupt Arborix and vodfletcher or get smth new or anything else? Im on 4,9k life with 2 lvl ups and my new amulet i will have +/- 5,1k. Also im not sure what combination of gems i actually should use :S

right now i am not getting onslought and frenzy. Should i change that? If yes i could get a new quiver or use ice bite? or both? And i could get onslought boots...

thanks in advance
Did I miss the discussion about the clusters?

Was thinking about a medium one with stormrider and cold conduction and with a jewl slot..and than a small one with increased life and life/str or life/dex and fettle on it.

To optimize that switch to a Lionseye with corrupted blood impl. and move the watchers over the brutal restraint note.

And so many usefull anointments :/
"
Mekrat wrote:
Did I miss the discussion about the clusters?

Was thinking about a medium one with stormrider and cold conduction and with a jewl slot..and than a small one with increased life and life/str or life/dex and fettle on it.

To optimize that switch to a Lionseye with corrupted blood impl. and move the watchers over the brutal restraint note.

And so many usefull anointments :/

seems like you did miss the discussion.

current POB version is 1.10 which uses almost exactly what you proposed with clusters.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978

Nice. Top!
Last edited by Mekrat on Mar 31, 2020, 4:35:36 PM
Hey dude, love your build, I wanted to ask you about potentially replacing lioneye's fall with a cluster jewel? There are some great options, such as increased damage per remaining chain, leech for life and mana, crit and crit multi.
"
zooky wrote:
could anyone give me a advice on what i should upgrade next? Corrupt Arborix and vodfletcher or get smth new or anything else? Im on 4,9k life with 2 lvl ups and my new amulet i will have +/- 5,1k. Also im not sure what combination of gems i actually should use :S

right now i am not getting onslought and frenzy. Should i change that? If yes i could get a new quiver or use ice bite? or both? And i could get onslought boots...

thanks in advance

pls :S
"
zooky wrote:
"
zooky wrote:

thanks in advance

pls :S

You could try to swtich to an good opal ring. Maybe you should upgrade your amulett and try to cap your resist without the rings/amulett (use these for dmg)...you dont run a headhunter so you have so many options for your resists... the gloves could use a base upgrade too, maybe you switch to a gripped gloves one. Your quiver has still the implicit pierce... I think you dont want that aswell. Try to upgrade this.
Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 1, 2020, 3:58:47 AM
"
Sarutobii093 wrote:
Hey dude, love your build, I wanted to ask you about potentially replacing lioneye's fall with a cluster jewel? There are some great options, such as increased damage per remaining chain, leech for life and mana, crit and crit multi.

Like me you missed the discussion about the jewels. I would not remove the lionseye. Instaed you can use the slot near point blank.

Atm I use a medium jewel with stormrider, cold conduction and a jewel slot and in that jewel slot I will switch later to a small jewel with 3 nodes and fettle plus small notes also grants life and str. Cause you have to sacrifice so much life points this should be the best option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info