[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Atherion89 wrote:

I'd say save for eye and faith, they are more liquid than a bow. And then craft the bow. I'm jealous of that HH, still saving up for mine. :-)

To the dude with the crafting question, try making a bestiary imprint and then augment if you can get added phys, cold dmg or inc phys with accuracy or real good inc phys. Annul bad mods, If not,imprint, repeat.

Thank you, I just tried your bow and it increases my dps by 20%, the bottled faith also provides me 20% more dps. For some reason my dps is now kinda similar to your setup without those two. I have 1k HP less than you though, die too much.
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Mar 29, 2020, 8:11:04 AM
"
"
Atherion89 wrote:

I'd say save for eye and faith, they are more liquid than a bow. And then craft the bow. I'm jealous of that HH, still saving up for mine. :-)

To the dude with the crafting question, try making a bestiary imprint and then augment if you can get added phys, cold dmg or inc phys with accuracy or real good inc phys. Annul bad mods, If not,imprint, repeat.

Thank you, I just tried your bow and it increases my dps by 20%, the bottled faith also provides me 20% more dps. For some reason my dps is now kinda similar to your setup without those two. I have 1k HP less than you though, die too much.

Maybe your gloves and vectors do the difference? Mine are trash, will change them after getting HH as well for fixing res. Also check off the shock column in pob if you haven't already. Edit: ok, it's the tree, annoint and the jewels :-) yeah, this leauge I really feel life is important. Normally I wouldn't even run the life flask but vaal pact.
Last edited by Atherion89 on Mar 29, 2020, 10:40:30 AM
Im sitting on a shit load currency and cannot decide what to min max next. Like I said before, I play a little bit different version of this build but the problems should be the same.

The bow will be one of the last points.

Points open are:

- Ring
- Amulett
- Gloves (+1 frenzy)
- Quiver (its ok but not perfect)
- Watchers Eye (my one its really good but no tripple hatred outthere atm ;-) )

Atm I want to change the still "crap" Amethyst Ring to an Opal one and cannot decide witch mods are the BIS. (Assa Mark and Aspect are fixed at for now)

My Amulett has the mod "Hatred has reduced mana Reservation" to solve the problems with mana and "only" enlighten LvL3. Need an upgrade too. Any tipps for BIS mods?

Plan for the gloves are to just Warlord ex slam some good rolled gripped gloves for the +1 frenzy.

Opinions and suggestions please!
Hey man, I love the guide, but I am having some serious trouble with it. I began the season as an ice shot scion build but by the time I realized the guide I was following wasn't very comprehensive I began to search for others finding yours, which so far has been amazing. I am having some difficulties figuring out which is the best for me at my current state right now though. I am having trouble finding the optimized gems for either ice shot or barrage and even the support gem links. Any help would be appreciated. If you can at all, could you please message me?
To be honest aqas first page is really good even for beginners. Maybe you check that and look at the gem section.
"
Mekrat wrote:
To be honest aqas first page is really good even for beginners. Maybe you check that and look at the gem section.

I've been looking over it a lot, and I know the guide says it's more DPS, but as of current, I can't really tell if there is a noticeable difference in my map runs. That, and I am having a hard time gauging the actual DPS of my current build due to the in-game DPS tooltips not being correct.
"
"
Mekrat wrote:

I've been looking over it a lot, and I know the guide says it's more DPS, but as of current, I can't really tell if there is a noticeable difference in my map runs. That, and I am having a hard time gauging the actual DPS of my current build due to the in-game DPS tooltips not being correct.

Had to link my account to steam, MB. Heres the account. I have multiple bows and skill gems that I am currently juggling around trying out as well.
Is this bow better than death's opus? Crafting one with additional +2 arrows is just too rare...
"
juicybo wrote:
Is this bow better than death's opus? Crafting one with additional +2 arrows is just too rare...

Afraid not,
Half the crit multi
Similar phys 222pDPS (Opus maximum is about 210)
I don't think the ele damage increase can offset the 25% more crit multi.

You want for a phys bow
Socketed Gems deal 20% More Attack Damage
Socketed Gems Chain +1 More Time
Attack Speed/ Double Damage
Inc Phys
Flat Phys Damage
Crit Chance

For Pure Damage it'd be
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Mar 29, 2020, 6:14:35 PM
"
"
juicybo wrote:

Afraid not,
Half the crit multi
Similar phys 222pDPS (Opus maximum is about 210)
I don't think the ele damage increase can offset the 25% more crit multi.

You want for a phys bow
Socketed Gems deal 20% More Attack Damage
Socketed Gems Chain +1 More Time
Attack Speed/ Double Damage
Inc Phys
Flat Phys Damage
Crit Chance

For Pure Damage it'd be

But this bow has one less additional arrow, isn't barrage going to deal less damage without that one arrow? It also does not have crit multi on it. Sorry I am new to crafting bows, don't really know what to prioritize.
Last edited by juicybo on Mar 29, 2020, 6:21:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info