[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Mekrat wrote:
"
zooky wrote:
"
zooky wrote:
could anyone give me a advice on what i should upgrade next? Corrupt Arborix and vodfletcher or get smth new or anything else? Im on 4,9k life with 2 lvl ups and my new amulet i will have +/- 5,1k. Also im not sure what combination of gems i actually should use :S

right now i am not getting onslought and frenzy. Should i change that? If yes i could get a new quiver or use ice bite? or both? And i could get onslought boots...

thanks in advance

pls :S

You could try to swtich to an good opal ring. Maybe you should upgrade your amulett and try to cap your resist without the rings/amulett (use these for dmg)...you dont run a headhunter so you have so many options for your resists... the gloves could use a base upgrade too, maybe you switch to a gripped gloves one. Your quiver has still the implicit pierce... I think you dont want that aswell. Try to upgrade this.

thanks!

a few questions:

1. i upgraded my amulet but its still a resistance one
Currently im running on 110 + res on each resistance. Is 75ish enough? Then i could switch to a dmg one (pandemonious for example) but i´d lose life then.
2. ill corrupt the quiver today
3. gloves will follow
- 75% in case that you dont raise your maxiumum resists elsewhere is enough yea.

- in my opinion rings and amulett on a ranger should be exclusive for dmg/crit and life rolls. Not for resists. I like a hatred has reduced mana reservation mod on the amulett. I can cap my resists even with a headhunter so if you play with a good rolled stygien vise it should not be a big deal.

- Try to get a crafted quiver with an additional arrow mod, crit multiplier and the gain frenzy on crit mod.

- for onslought the best option would be an abyss jewel with life, cold dmg (or cold damge to bow attacks) and onslought on kill, ideal would be a 4th mod like gain phasing on kill. Cinderswallow Flask grants onslought aswell. You want the crti chance veild mod btw if you buy one.

- Check the trade site for a jewel with corrupted blood mod. Than you can switch out the anti bleeding mod on your flask. You should always have 2 flask (I use the diamond flask) one with anti curse and one with anti freeze

- Check your flasks btw. They all dont have quality. You raise the duration by useing glassblower bubbles on the flasks.

- For your movement skill flask you want a Alchemist Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for additional movement speed.
Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 1, 2020, 6:05:41 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:
- 75% in case that you dont raise your maxiumum resists elsewhere is enough yea.

- in my opinion rings and amulett on a ranger should be exclusive for dmg/crit and life rolls. Not for resists. I like a hatred has reduced mana reservation mod on the amulett. I can cap my resists even with a headhunter so if you play with a good rolled stygien vise it should not be a big deal.

- Try to get a crafted quiver with an additional arrow mod, crit multiplier and the gain frenzy on crit mod.

- for onslought the best option would be an abyss jewel with life, cold dmg (or cold damge to bow attacks) and onslought on kill, ideal would be a 4th mod like gain phasing on kill. Cinderswallow Flask grants onslought aswell. You want the crti chance veild mod btw if you buy one.

- Check the trade site for a jewel with corrupted blood mod. Than you can switch out the anti bleeding mod on your flask. You should always have 2 flask (I use the diamond flask) one with anti curse and one with anti freeze

- Check your flasks btw. They all dont have quality. You raise the duration by useing glassblower bubbles on the flasks.

- For your movement skill flask you want a Alchemist Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for additional movement speed.

thanks again!

on pob i lose dps with another quiver. WOuldnt it be enough to corrupt my arborix and my voidfletcher?
Also it tells me i lose dps if i switch my gloves to e.g.:

"

Eagle Claw
Gripped Gloves
Evasion Rating: 220
Item Level: 83
Requires Level 70, 95 Dex
15% increased Projectile Attack Damage
Adds 10 to 17 Fire Damage to Attacks+70 to maximum Life+45% to Cold Resistance+42% to Lightning ResistanceR3+32% to Fire Resistance

a corrupted blood jewel is on the list.

thx for the quality advice.. totally forgot.

and i will change my amulet for e.g. this one:

"
Brimstone Rosary
Agate Amulet
Quality (Attack Modifiers): +10%
Item Level: 75
Requires Level 59
Allocates Breath of Lightning
+24 to Strength and Intelligence
35% increased Global Critical Strike Chance+37% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier34% increased Mana Regeneration RateGain 11% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold DamageR3+54 to maximum Life

i have a onslought jewel andi use cinderswollow with cirt. Is one of them enough? Also i changed my gem setup to ice bite would that be correct too?
Last edited by zooky on Apr 1, 2020, 6:14:01 AM
- Can you link the quiver? My one has not the best rolls and I would lose dmg if I switch to voidfletcher. Not sure if pob can calculate the void charges.

- I saw the increased dmg against chilled targets on your gloves. Maybe this is the difference.

- Icebite should be used only with the frenzy on crit mod on quiver and if you reached 5+ frenzy charges. I would say 6o7 would be better. I run a different gem setup so I cannot say more to this point atm. Maybe Ill test something later.

Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 1, 2020, 6:42:06 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:
- Can you link the quiver? My one has not the best rolls and I would lose dmg if I switch to voidfletcher. Not sure if pob can calculate the void charges.

- I saw the increased dmg against chilled targets on your gloves. Maybe this is the difference.

- Icebite should be used only with the frenzy on crit mod on quiver and if you reached 5+ frenzy charges. I would say 6o7 would be better. I run a different gem setup so I cannot say more to this point atm. Maybe Ill test something later.

- so would you still recommend other gloves?

-so as long as i use voidfletcher i shouldnt use ice bite? I would use this then:
Single: barrage - elemental damage with attacks - added cold damage - cold pen - inspiration - hypothermia

Clear:
ice shot - added cold - inspiration - elemental dmg with attacks - hypothermia - mirrage archer (or chain?)
Could anyone help me out on what to do next. Trying out the build and i am currently stuck in t3 maps. I lack the damage or the survival. Any advice is more than welcome! Thanks
"
zooky wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:

- so would you still recommend other gloves?

-so as long as i use voidfletcher i shouldnt use ice bite? I would use this then:
Single: barrage - elemental damage with attacks - added cold damage - cold pen - inspiration - hypothermia

Clear:
ice shot - added cold - inspiration - elemental dmg with attacks - hypothermia - mirrage archer (or chain?)

This quiver sucks ;-) you want something like this

Check my gems if you want to try something else.
I will check the gloves later maybe Ill switch my ones too.
i linked the wrong one tho..

i gues yours is still better

and smth like this:
"
Fate Arrow
Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
Item Level: 81
Requires Level 64
27% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
Adds 7 to 11 Cold Damage to Attacks19% increased Global Critical Strike Chance+16% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier+6% to Chaos ResistanceBow Attacks fire an additional Arrow21% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills

is 8 ex... i have 12 ex right now.. and the lioneyes jewel with corrupted blood is 7 already :S

oh and you wrote:
"

if i use voidfletcher and i dont use ice bite that means that i do not generate any frenzy charges.
What is 6o7 btw?
Last edited by zooky on Apr 1, 2020, 7:53:25 AM
My one is self crafted so I dont know how much its worth.

6o7 means six or seven ;-) .. I think you just have 5 frenzys at the moment? Than I still would not use icebite atm.

To genrate frenzy charges you have to use icebite or bloodrage.. or that mod on the quiver. Otherwise you will not generate charges.
I just got an exalt, could someone check my character and tell me what to invest in. Hard stuck in 1-3 tier maps. Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info