[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Pls rate my quiver. I know I haven't got open suffix for Frenzy Charge on Crit, but i haven't got the balls to annul off the Chaos Res...
Iam playing again a different build of an iceshot one. What would be really the BIS bow if currency does not really matter?

I think some +2 arrow ones? Are there some mirror ones outthere? Cannot find some decent ones.

What would be the rolls that an iceshot build want to have?
"
Mekrat wrote:
Iam playing again a different build of an iceshot one. What would be really the BIS bow if currency does not really matter?

I think some +2 arrow ones? Are there some mirror ones outthere? Cannot find some decent ones.

What would be the rolls that an iceshot build want to have?

This is mine, so far I haven't found one that would get higher dps on POB, there is one on trade with insane phys mods and still doesn't ouperform, which honestly surprised me. I'm at about 7.3 shaper dps. So looks like added phys and added cold.
Can i ask someone who knows the game better what should i upgrade to improve dps.
My PoB : https://pastebin.com/b0pZ0Hdq
as far as i see i miss elemental damage on items and watchers eye 1.5 base crit but it cost 13 ex.
Pro tips appreciate :)
how do you get such high movement speed? am I missing something?
hey, thanks for the guide
i've been enjoying the build so much (i'm kinda new to this game)

so how the hell can i kill atziri? the +1 chain from Deadeye one shots me
please don't tell me the only way is to respec

<3

Please someone give me a way how to craft it better? I will be glad for any advice.
Hi guys, thank you for the guide. I'm having problem with what to upgrade my gears to be able to kill bosses faster as well survive better.

My current gear for mapping

Belt for boss

Should I craft a new bow or save money for Bottled Faith/Watcher eye?
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Mar 28, 2020, 11:34:34 PM

can i presume this is a good corrupt for a chain build?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Hi guys, thank you for the guide. I'm having problem with what to upgrade my gears to be able to kill bosses faster as well survive better.

My current gear for mapping

Belt for boss

Should I craft a new bow or save money for Bottled Faith/Watcher eye?

I'd say save for eye and faith, they are more liquid than a bow. And then craft the bow. I'm jealous of that HH, still saving up for mine. :-)

To the dude with the crafting question, try making a bestiary imprint and then augment if you can get added phys, cold dmg or inc phys with accuracy or real good inc phys. Annul bad mods, If not,imprint, repeat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info