[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hey @Aquarism what do you think about running a cat of the aspect + assassin mark curse on hit ring with farrul's fur armor, would that make us tankier than hyrries ire?

So i have all of these atm, what should i look to upgrade next/change? Clear's great but i need a lot of single target dmg
xddddddddd
"
DBFN_SLYWOLF wrote:

So i have all of these atm, what should i look to upgrade next/change? Clear's great but i need a lot of single target dmg

Dying sun flask for sure.
Hey! Hopefully this isn't a big ask. I have always loved the idea of Ice Shot but I could never get it past T10 maps no matter how much I tried.

I have saved up 25 exalts, and I was hoping someone could guide me on how to best spend it to maximise the build right off the bat. I would honestly love to get the build going.

The guide does an excellent job of laying out the various options for the build. Although, from a +2 arrows bow to a frenzy/crit quiver to x to z, it all seems daunting to someone who's never successfully got one rolling effectively.

TLDR: Saved 25 exa, don't know what I should prioritise first. SEND HELP!

Hello everyone,

All content clear but sirus one shot me.. Life is a biggest problem.

And look at my helm setup, this is absolutely useful you should try..
"
Hey! Hopefully this isn't a big ask. I have always loved the idea of Ice Shot but I could never get it past T10 maps no matter how much I tried.

I have saved up 25 exalts, and I was hoping someone could guide me on how to best spend it to maximise the build right off the bat. I would honestly love to get the build going.

The guide does an excellent job of laying out the various options for the build. Although, from a +2 arrows bow to a frenzy/crit quiver to x to z, it all seems daunting to someone who's never successfully got one rolling effectively.

TLDR: Saved 25 exa, don't know what I should prioritise first. SEND HELP!

Death's Opus 6link was 1.5, Ire 6l is 5.5, dying sun 1.1. This is what you need for the start. Also you need lioneye's fall, very cheap
Then get mark of the elder or the taming, both pretty cheap now. That's about 9ex spent. 4ex pandemonius (I always farm for at least two and sell the second), 4ex hatred added cold. assassin's mark ring and quiver I always self craft with chaos spam, can be significantly cheaper. The rest of the gear you can get according to resists, look for high tier life rolls, this leauge is crazy.
I have one question:

How much did you invest? Not including stuff that makes your hp go above 3k i can live with that.

I already have a Ice shot and I invest a bit not much like 20ish ex so i want to know how much more I need to invest to get like that your bow for example the one that has 4 additonal arrows How much did u spend on that?

My Pastebin <>
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/JK5tRDFB
Last edited by cryy_ on Mar 26, 2020, 5:17:00 AM
@Atherion89 Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it. I'll try get the items you recommended. Just one final ask will this be able to at least clear T16 and kill the map boss without issue? Other than survivability cause ....delirium.
Can anyone answer why he is using a physical damage bow instead of add cold damage bow?aren't we benefit more from the cold damage than the physical one?
Sorry for the noob question
"
@Atherion89 Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it. I'll try get the items you recommended. Just one final ask will this be able to at least clear T16 and kill the map boss without issue? Other than survivability cause ....delirium.

Clearing is no problem at all, boss depends on the map mods. Without juice they will fall quickly. Dying is the only issue with the build, some things one shot you.

To the added cold question, the last bow I crafted has T2 added cold, T2 attack speed, 2 arrows, then multimodded inc phys and added phys. In POB it shows 900k more shaper DPS than my old one with T2 added phys, crafted inc phys and ele penetration.
Last edited by Atherion89 on Mar 26, 2020, 6:40:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info