[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

A question about the weapon.

Are we still aiming for shaper ele penetration and ele as extra chaos mods? They have been cut almost 3 times in the patch and seem to be a bit weak now
"
Fushta wrote:
A question about the weapon.

Are we still aiming for shaper ele penetration and ele as extra chaos mods? They have been cut almost 3 times in the patch and seem to be a bit weak now

Ele or cold pen, yes. The extra chaos mod is now worth about the same as a t1/t2 spell damage roll for most gear sets. Will depend on your other gear though.
"
Siefert wrote:
Hey Beer,

thanks for the guide, after piling up some currency with a necromancer I searched for a fun build.

So I decided to do a miner, now I ended up with your build.

Now I feel like I'm missing something, it feels pretty clunky actually, could you search for MiningLion Character in my profile and give me a hint?

Thanks

Mines, just like totems aren't a play style for everyone. A lot will out right refuse to play these builds because of it.
"
Anointedone wrote:
"
Siefert wrote:
Hey Beer,

thanks for the guide, after piling up some currency with a necromancer I searched for a fun build.

Now I feel like I'm missing something, it feels pretty clunky actually, could you search for MiningLion Character in my profile and give me a hint?

Thanks

Mines, just like totems aren't a play style for everyone. A lot will out right refuse to play these builds because of it.

Mines definitely are a polarizing playstyle. That said, small tweaks can make all the difference. Ex. I hated ED when it first came out until I tried it with Pierce. In the case of mines, the biggest QoL improvement for me was simply changing the ‘Detonate Mines’ button to ‘Spacebar’.
Hello, does this build works well with 5L shavronne? (I dont need sirus/other boss killers), just wanna mess around t10-t16 maps :)
"
Myrales wrote:
"
Anointedone wrote:
"
Siefert wrote:
Hey Beer,

Thanks

Mines definitely are a polarizing playstyle. That said, small tweaks can make all the difference. Ex. I hated ED when it first came out until I tried it with Pierce. In the case of mines, the biggest QoL improvement for me was simply changing the ‘Detonate Mines’ button to ‘Spacebar’.

Moving the detonate key is a good tip. You can see in the videos that I use it on right pick which helps a ton
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Hello, does this build works well with 5L shavronne? (I dont need sirus/other boss killers), just wanna mess around t10-t16 maps :)

Yup, 5 link is viable, especially on pyro. With icicle it will feel a bit slower, but not unplayable
So what are the actual requirements for getting Blood Magic to work with Skitterbots + Blood and Sand?

Charisma node and 20/20 on everything? 20/21? An Enlighten Gem level 3/4? I know I read this covered somewhere in the 60+ pages, but I couldn't dig it back up.

"
setcamper wrote:
So what are the actual requirements for getting Blood Magic to work with Skitterbots + Blood and Sand?

Charisma node and 20/20 on everything? 20/21? An Enlighten Gem level 3/4? I know I read this covered somewhere in the 60+ pages, but I couldn't dig it back up.

It’s in the OP. Either 21 blood magic and enlighten 3 or 20 BM and enlighten 4 + the reservation wheel.
Fun build but i totally lack single target, not sure why..
Gear is decent, look profile.

what is what im doing wrong? your current tree is also alot different then the pob version. ( which i use now )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info